Thread: Be Brave and Shave!

Be Brave and Shave!

Hi all,

Just a quick note to all Ausfisher's that I'm seeking support in 'The world's greatest shave' this year. Other priorities come to mind streight away when it comes to giving a couple $ to charity - i.e. the recent fires down south and floods here in CQ which have affected myself, family and friends.

Unfortunatly Cancer can get any of us at any time so i thought i'd do my bit. I've had dreadlocks for some years now and have decided (wife) to shave them off!! How anyone will recognise me after March 15th I don't know!! I would greatly appreciate any donations via the website (donate to IsaacDahlitz) or the link below.

Also thanks to Steve for advising me to post this even though it is not fishing related.
    http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/IsaacDahlitz?utm_source=AndroidApp&utm_medium= Email&utm_campaign=ArtezMobile

Here's a photo of me with a fish though, thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Be Brave and Shave!

Good onya!
    Bloke at work shaved off his dreads last year and he looked like a chess board!

Well Done champ
    I'm up to the same caper, check out my post: It affects all of us, gonna be weird once the hair is gone mate, I haven't had short hair for roughly 21yrs.
    Power to you brother, I hope you do well, I'll check out your donation page.

Dave BINGO Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by OODIES View Post
    Well Done champ
    I'm up to the same caper, check out my post: It affects all of us, gonna be weird once the hair is gone mate, I haven't had short hair for roughly 21yrs.
    Power to you brother, I hope you do well, I'll check out your donation page.

Dave BINGO Oliver

BINGO, thanks for the encouragement and for being the first to donate. Great Job and thanks again!!!!

Zac.

hey fantastic work. I was diagnosed with leukemia last april and am in RBH now having a stem cell transplant. The Leukemia foundation is absolutely brilliant in what it does, but really needs people like you to keep them going. My hair's gone already thanks to the chemo, else I'd do it too!
    Anyway, thanks heaps and I hope you raise a fortune.
    cheers,
    noel

Good on ya Isaac.

Come on people. Get behind Isaac and support him in his quest to raise some funds to help those poor people with Leukemia and their families.
    I have personally seen what the Leukemia Foundation does with this money and all I can say is...thank God for them.

Cheers then and the best of luck with the fundraising Zac.
    Scott.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Good on ya Isaac.

Come on people. Get behind Isaac and support him in his quest to raise some funds to help those poor people with Leukemia and their families.
    I have personally seen what the Leukemia Foundation does with this money and all I can say is...thank God for them.

Cheers then and the best of luck with the fundraising Zac.
    Scott.
    Could not agree more with you finga and hellboy my father died last November from Leukemia during his treatment he was staying at the Clem Jones Leukemia units they were great there and help my mother out with all of the arrangement after his death. While I was down there I was surpise as to how may little kids are affected by Leukemia. My wife is also shaving which as you know would be hard for a women no point me doing it as there is not much there to shave. But if anyon what's to support her I would appreciate it. http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au...ationID=469180
    Thanks
    Byron

Good on you Zac.

A few of us here did it a few years ago. It is a great cause to support.

I know a lot of people are in need qat the moment with the bush fires, floods, etc, but even if you can donate a dollar it will help make a difference.

Besides, what is a dollar to you? A cigaret, 1/4 cup of coffee, 1/2 a can of coke......

You can donate easily online and even use your paypal account, only takes a few seconds.

great support and thank you all. the hair doesn't come off for quite a while yet so still plenty of time to throw in a spare dollar. thanks ausfish

bump..........
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good