Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yeppoon-When a plan comes together

Re: Yeppoon-When a plan comes together

That's like saying to that Booney showers with naked men makes him bat for the other team ??????????
    Oh Hang on it does BAHAHAHA
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    What the f**k does being a miner have to do with catching fish??
    I. Think it means we get to fish in the middle of the week while normal folk are working , but it goes both ways I have missed awesome weather while on shift ...wouldnt have it any other way though

Going back to work while 5 to 10 s typical
    VHF CHANNEL 21

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

C c c c c c c c c c c

Quote Originally Posted by aus2045 View Post
    I meant that miners get to fish during the week, but you also do it from a HUGE boat that most people could never ever afford. That boat can go further, out to the very best grounds, it has the very best sounder & GPS to find the best fish, a miner would have the very best tackle & lures money can buy. All these things mean miners catch more fish. Simple.
    Think u should check ya Facts mate before u mouth off on such things
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Quote Originally Posted by jtpython View Post
    That's like saying to that Booney showers with naked men makes him bat for the other team ??????????
    Oh Hang on it does BAHAHAHA
    He showers with you doesn't he or is it the other way around? Cheers TJ

I meant that miners get to fish during the week, but you also do it from a HUGE boat that most people could never ever afford. That boat can go further, out to the very best grounds, it has the very best sounder & GPS to find the best fish, a miner would have the very best tackle & lures money can buy. All these things mean miners catch more fish. Simple.
    What a load of crap. I've got all of that and it would take me a month of Sundays to catch fish like Boony! It's knowledge, putting the time in on the water, skill, dedication and a certain amount of luck that gets the results.

By the way ..... I'm not a miner!!

Cheers,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Boat Hog View Post
    What a load of crap. I've got all of that and it would take me a month of Sundays to catch fish like Boony! It's knowledge, putting the time in on the water, skill, dedication and a certain amount of luck that gets the results.

By the way ..... I'm not a miner

Cheers,

A month of Sundays? Your kidding yourself.

And boony has only got a 4.5m tinny...

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    And boony has only got a 4.5m tinny...

You would be wrong sunshine its 4.8mt according to the 12th word of the first line in the original post.

JT's boat is only a 5.5 and mine is only a 4.8. Our fishing gear and electronics are only average. It's the extra yards we put in. Meaning research, research, research. The best saying I have ever heard is that "most fish are caught in the living room" which means researching the net on gear etc, get on google and locate possible fishing grounds, rigging lures, sorting tackle. Talk to everyone u can about that particular area u want to fish and ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ADVICE GIVEN. If u think someone is just going to hand over awesome fishing spots that they have done the hard yards for then your head is stuck somewhere where it shouldn't be.
    I could quite easily tell u where I have been getting my king from and a few other spots but why should I? If u come across genuine (and don't act like a sissy whinging cry baby) then maybe u might get some help. Your first port of call might be to go in and see the boys at Barra jacks rocky, tell them u are struggling to find a fish and maybe the might help u out with some advice on tides, spots and what gear. The more u whinge and carry on the less help u will get.

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

So Boony's a miner? That's why he likes digging around in holes? And showering with other blokes?

Righto then..........

TOL

Nice catch Boony, always love your's and Jts reports, sounds like mister Aus has a case of fishing envey. keep the reports coming boys as most of us love to see these pics this is why we go out in the first place hoping for the chance of getting into some fish like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldlegend View Post
    So Boony's a miner? That's why he likes digging around in holes? And showering with other blokes?TOL

Righto then..........
    Boonys underground so makes him loveeeeeeeeeeee the Peen as Boony would say .
    I have had my boat a long time before i got into the mining industry and i love the even time roster . Now Boony and i are in tears looking at the lovely weather you guys have for the entire week it sucks .
    Good Luck and leave them Reds alone Kaypee or make sure u leave the missus home this time :p
    JT

TOL[/QUOTE]
    VHF CHANNEL 21

She said 'Not a chance JT' haha