Thread: What do I need?

What do I need?

Hey guys I have recently been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea so when I go camping I am going to need a battery set up to power my machine. Apparently they do not draw too much power but I would also like something that will power laptops/phones/lights etc. Can I get some suggestions on set ups that would be suitable for this? I was looking at the arkpak but it is quite expensive. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: What do I need?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshaldo44 View Post
    Hey guys I have recently been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea so when I go camping I am going to need a battery set up to power my machine. Apparently they do not draw too much power but I would also like something that will power laptops/phones/lights etc. Can I get some suggestions on set ups that would be suitable for this? I was looking at the arkpak but it is quite expensive. Thanks for any suggestions.
    The best you can afford if it is for a life threatening illness, and being severe apnea , you want quality.

Deep Cycle and put Solar on it for charging and also be able to plug it into the car and a surge pack
    I am not an Angler I am an Athlete of the sea.............<><

A friend that suffers the same as you used one of those battery jumpstart packs you get from Supercheap or Repco. I think he has a little coke can inverter for it to plug the machine into. Gives him several nights from one charge he reckons.
    Jack.