Thread: Yeppoon - Rosslyn Bay - Capricorn Star Charters

Yeppoon - Rosslyn Bay - Capricorn Star Charters

Hi guys

Looking at heading out with Capricorn Star Charters for a 7 day charter either later this year or next. The skipper/owner is Scott & Soozi Wilson who used to run the Norval out of Gladstone I believe. From all accounts Scott is a top bloke and a great skipper.

Interested to know if anyone has been out on his new boat and how they found the experience.

Secondly if anyone has been out with Scott on the Norval, how did you find the trip went generally and any other comments you might have.

Cheers

Dodge

Re: Yeppoon - Rosslyn Bay - Capricorn Star Charters

Hey Dodge, have a read of this.
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...ghlight=norval
    Cheers
    Ozy
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

hey dodge69, done a swains trip with scotty and suzie about 3 years ago on the norval.

paid on board and come up $100.00 short and they told me not to worry about it..... who would do that these days.

travile mate owed me $100.00 for fuel so worked out square. there good guy and you'll be in good hands. gota love being 100 miles out in the ocen in a 12 foot tinny catching trout..
    take a feed & leave the rest to breed

Not tempted just to join the ausfish swains trailer boat challenge instead ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott79 View Post
    Not tempted just to join the ausfish swains trailer boat challenge instead ?
    Tell me more Scotty! When are we going?
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

Also have done a trip with Scottie a few years back on the norval had a great trip. Top bloke and knows his stuff. Know people who have been on cap star to and no complaints either mate. I'm sure on any 7 day charter you'll have a blast.

Cheers JB

Quote Originally Posted by FisHard View Post
    Tell me more Scotty! When are we going?
    I will be watching from the sidelines on this one, but you won't be alone!
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...p-from-Yeppoon

Thanks Ozy, Bobbyb and JB Sniper for your comments - much appreciated - you have confirmed what i think i allready knew - cheers

Scott 79 - not sure i have the balls to head out to the Swains in a Trailer Boat - i have come back from the Swains in some atrocious weather and looking up at some of the waves even in a 70 footer was scary!!!

I'm with you mate, I'm not particularly interested either.