Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Swains Trailer Boat Trash Trip

Re: Swains Trailer Boat Trash Trip

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    Hmm no fishing trips for a couple of weeks I think. Need new spin outfit and maybe just maybe a new bottom basher. Shopping this weekend.
    Mate don't bother your 2 fishing companions will have that much gear it will be like tackle wear house just help your self

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    Mate don't bother your 2 fishing companions will have that much gear it will be like tackle wear house just help your self
    I don't like to go out with less than 4 rods for myself on a day trip this is a week long adventure and don't want to be wasting time respooling when I can have 1 ready to go.
    Then there's the question of live bait rods. Don't even get me started on hooks jig heads etc.
    a happy medium of braids and mono, a bloke needs to be prepared.
    Ear plugs to deal with fishing companions, I can't just imagine the amount of crap that will be spoken on asw.

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    Hmm no fishing trips for a couple of weeks I think. Need new spin outfit and maybe just maybe a new bottom basher. Shopping this weekend.
    Good heavy spin rod on sneaky fisho today.

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    I think you will find horse will have enough tackle and rods to supply the whole flotilla...

Cm and I are pretty good with rods.........take 4 each and all they do is get in the way while we use 1 the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Cm and I are pretty good with rods.........take 4 each and all they do is get in the way while we use 1 the whole time.
    Yea, normally the lightest rods we have...

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Good heavy spin rod on sneaky fisho today.
    Got one of them in the lighter 2-4kg range.
    Anaconda have them standard for $180. And collect straight away. Will but the heavier on this weekend and a new reel. It will be my birthday that week. So may as well

EVAKOOL.... fibreglass, yes... IMO... fibreglass are by far the best type of esky. But it also depends on what product is used between the inner and outter skin of the fibreglass.

I made a fibreglass esky many years ago and today it is still the best for keeping ice. Used " green foam " between sheets of hand laid glass.

cheers
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

This thread is driving me nuts!!! Can it be June already!! Got a bit of speccing up to do on the boat this break and then the long wait!
    Have a fair bit of ground sussed at the swains, just need to check some areas near Percy's as a back up.
    Better be good weather!!!
    Be good to meet you all finally too, heard a lot of trash talk!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaypee View Post
    This thread is driving me nuts!!! Can it be June already!! Got a bit of speccing up to do on the boat this break and then the long wait!
    Have a fair bit of ground sussed at the swains, just need to check some areas near Percy's as a back up.
    I hear ya mate, im about ready to get this show on the road...

Quote Originally Posted by kaypee View Post
    The trash talk gets better in person. With a few boats out there we should be able to find some interesting ground
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    The trash talk gets better in person. With a few boats out there we should be able to find some interesting ground
    There is defiantly going to be some interesting characters out there.
    Now don't forget lads head east till you see hell then start fishing.

So who is taking "Mister" along as insurance when it all turns to crap............

Mark
    No such thing as a fat alcoholic, just fat piss pots...

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    So who is taking "Mister" along as insurance when it all turns to crap............
    I think we are just taking some butterflies instead
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post

Mark
    If he speaks in pirate I don't reckon he would have a hard time finding a spot on a boat.