Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Swains Trailer Boat Trash Trip

Re: Swains Trailer Boat Trash Trip

Thanks Mark. Hopefully there won't be any distress calls to you

Perhaps you could stand by the side of the road with a big bag of Bacon and Egg burgers and we could grab them on the way past
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    Damn some people have all the fun..........

Just a heads up for those that don't know we live about half way between Gympie and Maryborough. Should anyone have troubles in the area and need a hand or whatever then give me a call. Can not guarantee that I'll be able to help but if I can then I will.

Mark 0428857102
    White with two please mate and a HDS5.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Its a big trip, better grab the hds8!

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    No worries, just the same as mine white with two and a dash of sugar............Now the hds8 I will have to see what I can do but well.......
    No such thing as a fat alcoholic, just fat piss pots...

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    No worries, just the same as mine white with two and a dash of sugar............Now the hds8 I will have to see what I can do but well.......
    Yeah..

Same same, but different.......
    But lately I've been taking my coffee white with two.......my women, white with two and a dash of sugar........and my boat, white and blue and a dash of Steve's electronics!!

A little bit of respect would be appreciated ,I'm a senior citizen I'll have you know.

2 days without a new post. What is going on?

I just noticed Muddy has been a naughty boy. Hope it is only a temporary benching.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    2 days without a new post. What is going on?

I just noticed Muddy has been a naughty boy. Hope it is only a temporary benching.
    mate isn't it quite without him , some of the post might start making sense now lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    mate isn't it quite without him , some of the post might start making sense now lol
    Good luck with that bill....

Yea I thought I might be pushing it a bit

With this suspension hanging over Muddys head I think we may have to review his invitation to the Trailer Trash Trip. If he can't play by the rules here then whats he going to be like out at the Swains?
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Heres a question. If we have an autopilot, do we still need a sober person to drive the boat or does autopilot count?

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Heres a question. If we have an autopilot, do we still need a sober person to drive the boat or does autopilot count?
    Mate I have autopilot now , & yes you do need a sober person to drive the boat auto or not , BUT why the question when your SKIPPER does not touch the stuff

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    Mate I have autopilot now , & yes you do need a sober person to drive the boat auto or not , BUT why the question when your SKIPPER does not touch the stuff
    Well, if you ban my skipper from attending, who will drive????

Mabe you could bring him as a designated driver rather than a Trailer Trash Trooper
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"