Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Swains Trailer Boat Trash Trip

Re: Swains Trailer Boat Trash Trip

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369598377.067562.jpgA shot of the meeting at LPs place, thanks mate for the use of your premises.
    I am a fisherman,it's not something I merely do,it is who I am! Fishing is not simply my escape,it is where I am supposed to be,it is not a place that I go, But a life long journey I am taking, it is a passage that was shown to me and that I will continue to show to others. When you understand all of this, you will then know me and we will fish together.

Poor Jill did she feel safe
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

So obviously myself of my deckie aren't in that photo so are we all driving up together or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    So obviously myself of my deckie aren't in that photo so are we all driving up together or what?
    I think we decided to leave early Saturday morning before the sun comes up even. I'm happy to convoy but I probably travel a bit slower than some of the other guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for hosting Phil. And the beers. Only 4 weeks to go.

Im suprised i made it home considering the state i was in when that photo was taken....

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    I think we decided to leave early Saturday morning before the sun comes up even. I'm happy to convoy but I probably travel a bit slower than some of the other guys.
    Now which one of these guys at the end of the table does not drink??

kaypee (Mick) catch up with you on Friday,You can fill me in what a bunch of 'yahoos' are going to the swains.Looks like a mini October fest to me.Dont count me out yet fellas.
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Quote Originally Posted by bigjudge View Post
    kaypee (Mick) catch up with you on Friday,You can fill me in what a bunch of 'yahoos' are going to the swains.Looks like a mini October fest to me.Dont count me out yet fellas.
    CHEERS AND BEERS
    Keep working on it Mate. Kaypee might have been scared off after meeting the Ferret Pack who are going. Mick certainly gave us a heap of great advice for the area
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I have started looking at hiring a Sat Phone. It looks like around $130-$170 for a week and calls at between $2 -$3 per minute
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

This is where I'm getting mine from http://www.epirbhire.com.au/

Judge yeah mate for sure.. Unless u wanna stop round for a quick beer tomoz?? Horse that sounds real good for the sat phone!! At that price I might near get one too..
    JT.. Jill held her own until Perry started shuffling closer n closer I think once Jill started bragging that even SHE had caught a Spano he lost his mojo haha. Nah top bunch of lads, we felt very welcome, cheers, can't wait for the trip. Really hoping the weather pans out for us as there are some virgins amongst the crew and some records to be broken!! Bring it on!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaypee View Post
    Judge yeah mate for sure.. Unless u wanna stop round for a quick beer tomoz?? Horse that sounds real good for the sat phone!! At that price I might near get one too..
    JT.. Jill held her own until Perry started shuffling closer n closer I think once Jill started bragging that even SHE had caught a Spano he lost his mojo haha. Nah top bunch of lads, we felt very welcome, cheers, can't wait for the trip. Really hoping the weather pans out for us as there are some virgins amongst the crew and some records to be broken!! Bring it on!!
    Hasn't Perry caught a Spano yet

Quote Originally Posted by kaypee View Post
    I think once Jill started bragging that even SHE had caught a Spano he lost his mojo haha.
    Geez, thats a low blow!

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Hasn't Perry caught a Spano yet
    I contribute nothing to this at this stage as perry still has my boat until tomorrow. Then it's open slather.
    How does one call home self mad mackerel if one has never caught one? I may have to question wether he really is mad.
    Perry your name is a lie.
    (Dammit didn't even last the end of the post.