Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Swains Trailer Boat Trash Trip

Re: Swains Trailer Boat Trash Trip

Ok Team Striper has some deckies (Of the human Kind).

Will PM you now Horse.

Im unsure as to whether we will be going from Stanage or Clareview, its a much of a muchness for me really.. Will probably follow the masses.

I too agree on deciding departure morning the week before..

Whats the latest on the Plan B if the weather is sh!t?

Neil I'm still waiting on responses from Deckies so at the moment can't say if I'll be there,

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Maps, Metres and Course up. Now your talking my language. Who wants to look at a GPS that shows your little boat icon going the opposite way to your course. Thats just confusing. Especially when you cant pick up the plotter and turn it around like a refadex. Also need to add KM/H and L/KM. None of this miles and knots crap.

Knotts crap? how do you keep your hooks on the line if not using knotts...

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    Knotts crap? how do you keep your hooks on the line if not using knotts...
    It's just knot right

You people are Knot funny..............

FYI....... North Up is the best thing to happen to GPS units since their inception...

Kilometers.
    Kilometers per Litre
    Kilometers per hour
    ETA. DTG. SOG. XT error and Meters deep................ get with the program people !!!!!!

Stop dragging the.......... Chain............ or can't you .....Fathom..... it ?

LP
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 14-05-2013 at 04:15 PM.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

I see your meds have not kicked in as yet.

would love to of made this trip but the boat isn't going to be finished in time!

One thing I wanted to add is not to all fill up from the same fuel station. Always ends up a habit when travelling in groups and its the worst thing you could do.

Quote Originally Posted by ric View Post
    would love to of made this trip but the boat isn't going to be finished in time!

One thing I wanted to add is not to all fill up from the same fuel station. Always ends up a habit when travelling in groups and its the worst thing you could do.
    Why not?
    Incase it has bad fuel?

We should be heading there now!!!!!!!!

It certainly looks a bit more settled than recent months
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Neil was wondering as the trip is only 5weeks off if we should have a mini M&G one Saturday or Sunday arvo just to go over things plus look at rods & reels everybody is taking ,as I can't make up my mind on what to take. I do need some expert advice in this area & feel you & Perry could help me out here .
    Cheers Bill

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    Neil was wondering as the trip is only 5weeks off if we should have a mini M&G one Saturday or Sunday arvo just to go over things plus look at rods & reels everybody is taking ,as I can't make up my mind on what to take. I do need some expert advice in this area & feel you & Perry could help me out here .
    Cheers Bill
    Just take them all Bill. Along with the other two outfits you need to buy before the trip. The pre trip M&G sounds good to me. Where do you want to run it? Beers and fondling each others tackle. Sounds like a great afternoon
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Neil we could try and work it the same arvo Philly is having the mullet salt down , will need to have a chat with him first though , just a thought,

Let's have one in Fitzroy lagoon Saturday night!!!!

Nar.......too calm to anchor up in the lagoon!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Just take them all Bill. Along with the other two outfits you need to buy before the trip. The pre trip M&G sounds good to me. Where do you want to run it? Beers and fondling each others tackle. Sounds like a great afternoon
    For anyone who wondered why I always take Neil out fishing there lies your answer lmao