Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thieving b******s , part 2 cops found it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thieving b******s , part 2 cops found it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great news ,got home last night, and got a lovely call from the cops saying they found my boat at alexandria hills in the front yard with a tarp over it!! thankyou to the person who reported something suss.cant wait to hear the reason my boat was in their yard. also thanks to all the veiws and posts.its great to know there are mostly decent people in the world. and its great to see the cops come through, as i presumed they would think it was just another theft, thanks again,

ps . cops wouldnt let me pick it up, worried i might get a bit upset.

Re: thieving b******s , part 2 cops found it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate that great news.

Hope it's in good condition.

Maybe it's time we started installing GPS tracker alarm systems in our pride & joys!!

They will also want to fingerprint but great news mate congrats on getter her back. Don't forget to tell the cops you want to press charges. My daughters car was stolen in September the seventeen year old got three years in the big house and the fourteen year old hasn't been to court yet. If the bar$tards get enough strikes they do go to jail. Give them another strike
    IF IT CAN'T EAT A WHOLE PILLY I DON'T WANT IT

Yeah, maybe the bloke bought it down the pub!

Alexandria hills is not exactly the slums, interesting?
    In the front yard?

Makes you wonder..

Good you got it back.

Dan

which boat mate there are a few online stolen atm ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubber View Post
    great news ,got home last night, and got a lovely call from the cops saying they found my boat at alexandria hills in the front yard with a tarp over it!! thankyou to the person who reported something suss.cant wait to hear the reason my boat was in their yard. also thanks to all the veiws and posts.its great to know there are mostly decent people in the world. and its great to see the cops come through, as i presumed they would think it was just another theft, thanks again,

ps . cops wouldnt let me pick it up, worried i might get a bit upset.

That is some good news right there.

Crims, are very very dumb to steal in the first place, and it is no supprise it was in their front yard, showing yet another dumb move.

Glad you got it back, and hope all is well with it.
    Can someone, anyone please like my facebook page? I need at least 30 likes.... Please

http://www.facebook.com/suncoastcivilwater

Great news. Be nice to have the address of the thief on here but perhaps better once convicted as it becomes public knowledge then anyway.

great mate. get it up em.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Excellent news matey. You would have to be 1 very happy & unstressed man.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Maybe it's time we started installing GPS tracker alarm systems in our pride & joys!!
    Over the Christmas break I read something about one or two of the major players developing tracking capability for stolen boats or equipment being built into the standard machines.......that would be fine if you don't remove the plotters at home.
    Jack.

Great news. Always makes me wonder how stupid some people can be. Most boats are customised in their own way so they can stick out at times...

Quote Originally Posted by hooknpull View Post
    Great news. Always makes me wonder how stupid some people can be. Most boats are customised in their own way so they can stick out at times...
    So what are you saying.....someone that steals a boat and leaves it in their own front yard is stupid?

Dayyyum straight lol.. Anyone that flogs anything these days are stupid and with social media, we the honest people have the upper hand in a sort of way...