Thread: keep an eye out

keep an eye out

Thank god its not mine.
    76037_231851436949349_2132950317_n.jpg
    Hi everyone my boat has just been stolen from pimpama on the gold coast around 8-9 am 18-1-13 rego is VP666Q it is a one of a kind boat it is a Cranks Craft center console if you may have any info please call chris on 0450 725 626

Re: keep an eye out

Gee that really sucks. There has been a few thefts on here lately. Thanks for posting photo, i will keep an eye out on the outside for you. Good luck getting her back.

That is a very distinctive boat to try and hide, I reckon it will surface soon.
    Hope they castrate the bastards that heisted it.

Does anyone know if it is possible to search the traffic cams histories and if there is a link to that?
    Jack.

I see I have a mutual friend with Chris on FB Wanyno and saw this photo . I'll keep an eye out for sure mate, I am in Loganholme not far from him so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Scalem

Quote Originally Posted by Scalem View Post
    I see I have a mutual friend with Chris on FB Wanyno and saw this photo . I'll keep an eye out for sure mate, I am in Loganholme not far from him so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Scalem
    I see we both have mutual friends here Scalem!
    These bastards better hope DK don't get hold of them.........

I've been a member here for awhile and have just become a standard (paid) member. So Hi everyone!
    Steve

Gees I hate hearing sh#t like that, there's been a few recoverys lately so I realy hope he gets it back.
    ~~~><))))*>

Unfortunately they found that boat my mate that built the boat sent me a pic yesterday. Hope the aholes get found by the boys and some old school rough justice gets dealt out what a waste.
    Attached Images Attached Images

So what parts did the scum knock off before they torched it? Electronics? Is that the motor still on but the gearbox gone or has the whole motor gone? Nothing easier than a trailer to rebirth and they burnt it? They stole that thing to order to get something.

Makes me sad to see a boat like that , pointless burning to get rid of fingerprints???? and hope he has insurance and gets a payout. Easier to wear gloves than risk getting caught driving away from a fire?? , not like police are going to do a DNA test on a hair found in a boat. What a pointless thing scumbags do.

Edit - Just had a closer look on a bigger format photo- looks like motor is gone so they stole the whiole boat and torched it just for the motor?? What a sad bunch of scumbags and poor bloody owner. Spewing

Bud where was it found???

It was found around the pimpama area, I was told that there was 9 boats knocked off all up there is a story being done on channel 9 later this week. When I know more I will post details. Poor bugger had no insurance

Id be devastated...so pinched, taken somewhere locally striped of what they wanted then out to the forest....id be out for blood...

Thats a real shame, that boat is only a few months old, as I saw it being built late last year.

Hope they find the scum who took it.

Jim

Engine, targa top and possibly electronics is what they were after by the looks.
    I don't think these guys are amateurs at this game......how many other boats are going missing?

Also wondering if anything went missing from that boat shed that burned out a few weeks ago??
    Jack.

wow cranks will be pissed that that has happened to one of his boats. he puts in a lot of hard work

Seriously....who buys a boat like that and doesn't insure it against theft?