Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Early prawnies

Re: Early prawnies

Baydog,

Everyone can make mistakes.

Oie, Kingcray.

You getting any?

not yet bondy. I didnt have the net in the boat yesterday bugger woudve been nice. I have just never seen them shoaling up and skipping like mad like that up that way before. Another couple weeks they should be down the bend
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Kingray,

Bit of bummer mate.

I reckon one should always carry a net closed in its bucket. It always comes in handy when one least expects it.

Bondy

Quote Originally Posted by pickers View Post
    bondy...they are not black tigers...they are brown tigers...run of the mill tigers and nothing to do with farm prawns...have a close look..no blue markings on the legs of black tigers
    pickers
    What can I you say? Your spot on! pickers.

Greeets, Baydog. Hows that son of yours? Have you taught him to Throw a net yet?

Looks like Pero's back on deck

Quote Originally Posted by Pero View Post
    Greeets, Baydog. Hows that son of yours? Have you taught him to Throw a net yet?
    Son's, plural i was silly enough to add another one to the mix. don't even have time to mend a net now let alone make one, next year the young fella will have a little net for himself and i will have one more bucket lol

you i know i'm just stirring you bondy

BayDog,

It's alright, the message was suppose to be for pickers

Have a good one, I'm sure you will do well, regards to your family.

Bondy

I heard there were a few boats working Karragarra, Russel and near the power lines.

Ok guys, get down to Dohles Rocks area tomorrow morning because they are opening NPD to drop 8 gigs out in preparation for the rain this weekend. I think the gates open on the dam at 4pm this arvo. By early morning there should be a good schooling at multiple places down that way.
    Jack.

Maybe if we get more rain events and a rogue cyclone this year it might get the banana prawns to start .

Bondy[/QUOTE]

Hey Bondy - you gotta be careful what you wish for sometimes !!!!

Looks like I was on the money this time.