Quote Originally Posted by wave dancer View Post
Had a thousand beers to celebrate the good news about little Ronnie's results after recieveing a phone call from Dick. Fiona and I were very proud to be a sponsor for this event and will continue to help each and every year. As everyone has mentioned it was a absolute bottler of a night and an oustanding amount of money raised. The only disappointing part to the night were a few rude individuals who saw it fit to continually chat and not quietly i may add during the guest speakers presentation. These presentations were one of the main features of the night and were largely advertise as such. If these few people were'nt interested in the presentation's then maybe a donation online to the same amount as the door charge would have been a much better option. Enough about that and lets hope it is taken on board for any other future events and presentations.

Well done Dick and all the other sponsors and everyone involved in makeing the night a success. Also everyone that attended or donated can hold theirs heads high and be proud of themselves as every single dollar helped add up to that unbelieveable TEN GRAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Mick

I will post heaps of pics up after spending the day fishing with Peter Pakula. Can't wait will be a cracker of a day.
Mick I will look forward to seeing the pics of your day out with your Deckie mate you deserve it, Hope Dave's deckie can get him on some reefies not confident about the billies
There are always a few in the crowd mate cant help people being Dick heads at time. I can Guarrentee it wont happen at next years event mate I will be on the door.
Thanks again to you and Fiona
Dick