Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Camp Quality Offshore Night ! Tue 5th Feb.

Re: Camp Quality Offshore Night ! Tue 5th Feb.

One more sleep guys who hoooooooooo

Re: Camp Quality Offshore Night !

Quote Originally Posted by wave dancer View Post
    Hi Marvin, as for a raffle ticket i will grab a couple for you. The misses and i will be there. We helped to get the ball rolling by donateing $1000 dollars. The only thing we are interested in is helping the kids and their families. So if your numbers come up mate i will guarantee 100% that you will get your prize. Its great to see that you would like a video if possible. While large donations are great every small amount adds up to a large amount and every dollar counts. Lets hope we have a good turn out on the night and i really hope Dick and all others involved in makeing this happen dont make the target they set, I hope they blow it out the water and reach a much larger target.

Cheers Mick.
    Best wishes for a very successful night, my appologies for not being able to make it again, busy up here in Bundy with the flood devastation still. Drop me a line Mick if I am lucky enough to pick anything up. Well done to the organizers and everyone else who has contributed to this event. Enjoy!! Kev.

Re: Camp Quality Offshore Night !

Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    Best wishes for a very successful night, my appologies for not being able to make it again, busy up here in Bundy with the flood devastation still. Drop me a line Mick if I am lucky enough to pick anything up. Well done to the organizers and everyone else who has contributed to this event. Enjoy!! Kev.
    Marvin they have a soccer field beside venue mate Ill take some flares just incase mate
    Bundy can do with the hand ATM mate I have it on good advice that Ausfish will be represented by only it's most reputable Fisho's
    Dick

Might have to do a Medi-Vac on Muddy, when he finds out that cobiaman has won every auction by proxy...

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Might have to do a Medi-Vac on Muddy, when he finds out that cobiaman has won every auction by proxy...

LP
    Everyone else may as well not bid, i got the auctions covered...

Yep......why do I get the feeling I'll be paying for stuff I never won or stuff I'll never get to use.....

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Yep......why do I get the feeling I'll be paying for stuff I never won or stuff I'll never get to use.....
    Like beer???

Maybe I should have chosen someone a little bit more responsible to do my bidding for me, like...........................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Oh never mind, you'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Maybe I should have chosen someone a little bit more responsible to do my bidding for me, like...........................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Oh never mind, you'll do.
    you now know your quality of friends when cobiaman is your most responsible....

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    you now know your quality of friends when cobiaman is your most responsible....
    Hey, some of us have feelings you know....

Well guys thx for all the support I probably wont get a chance to answer any questions on here again tonight
    If you stuck call me on 04A0E
    See you there
    Dick

Well done dick, what a fantastic effort to raise $10000!

Well done mate and a big thanks to all the speakers and sponsors as well!!!

As posted on Dave's Clip For Cancer on facebook

I went to a fund-raiser last night for Camp Qaulity, held by Dicktracey a member of the Ausfish fishing Forum, of wich I am a member.
    WOW, what a night, obviously it was all about fishing, with guest speakers, Peter Pakula from Pakula Tackle, Greg Lamprecht from Wicked fishing and Seq's very own Jason Comino, a lot of laughs were had by all and would you believe they raised $10,000 in one night, it was so encouraging, Hopefully we can rally that sort of support through out the year.
    Top Effort DICK, YOUR A CHAMPION MATE.