Thread: Monster Fish trailer stolen

Monster Fish trailer stolen

MonsterFish trailer has been stolen from their warehouse, Kingsley Close, Rowville.
    Thieves broke into and stole products in the early hours of the morning on the friday 11th of jan. Early hours of the next morning the 12th, thieves came back and towed it away. They offer a very attractive Reward in relation to even the slightest information on the stolen trailer or products that were inside it.
    Please 'Share'
    It is this mob. http://www.monsterfish.com.au/

Ps, I did a "copy & paste" which is why the capital letters are not where they should be - not my doing
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Monster Fish trailer stolen

Never heard of it. What sort of stuff would be inside it Trev?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    Never heard of it. What sort of stuff would be inside it Trev?
    No idea what that stupid ad is Terry but the trailer belongs (apparently) to the mob that have the auctions etc. Got the info of the "other" web site. I sure as hell hope I am not paying Premium for ads to appear on my posts.

Now I am getting Santas instead of smilies

me too
    Living the dream, Barry

They should be Easter Bunnies - Christmas was last week and now it is time to ramp up the next commercial season. Wonder what I will get with a "frownie"

Whoa dudes!!! Sad Santas

Arghhh!!!! Help, help, the paranoids are out to get me :-) :-( :-0

Ha! got ya!

"Good news for the guys at Premium Fishing just got a call from James the trailer has been found ... Where you ask .. Where ELSE out WEST .. Was sitting at the Croatian Bocce Club Keilor .. an Old gentleman there spotted the trailer and rang it in .. BIG Reward on his way now.. "

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Smokey View Post
    Arghhh!!!! Help, help, the paranoids are out to get me :-) :-( :-0
    Great news
    Let me guess, you will be celebrating with a few scooby doo’s Mr Smokey.
    Lets hope the paranoids don’t get you again hey.

Thanks banksmister. It weren't my trailer what got pinched but I was just getting the message out there in case someone spotted it. Apparently someone did but it weren't someone what was a fisher person.

I am not so worried about the paranoids now, just those voices in the lifts that talk to me and seem to know exactly where I am. Doesn't matter whether I go up or down to try and trick them