Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trailerboat Swains trip from Yeppoon

Re: Trailerboat Swains trip from Yeppoon

Quote Originally Posted by HOW BIG? View Post
    he may even teach you guys a few things!
    If he can help with getting us home safely then his work in Agnes will be done. By the way fellas I've started on a logistical plan for the Cook-Off night. So far I have come up with setting up an alcohol dump in Muddys car (there no way we can safely carry that much) and I'm wearing knee pads and rigging gloves. Perhaps we need some ropes and harnesses as we almost lost the Blues brothers down a ravine on their way home.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    If he can help with getting us home safely then his work in Agnes will be done. By the way fellas I've started on a logistical plan for the Cook-Off night. So far I have come up with setting up an alcohol dump in Muddys car (there no way we can safely carry that much) and I'm wearing knee pads and rigging gloves. Perhaps we need some ropes and harnesses as we almost lost the Blues brothers down a ravine on their way home.
    Maybe consider a full faced helmet neil...

Met thinks How Big is Mister
    There has been a few trailer boat and plus sized head from Yeppoon to Swains just have to talk to some locals. I was going to do something similiar with fellow Ausfisher Rat catcher if his bigger boat deal went thru we were going to met up with his dad out there and travel out
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

There's always Boony's boat JT.

something sus going on there JT, anyway I would love to go to Swains on my new boat with a crew. Its all about the commeradery on those big trips.
    Living the dream, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    something sus going on there JT, anyway I would love to go to Swains on my new boat with a crew. Its all about the commeradery on those big trips.
    According to mister it can't be done however a quick text to muddy and there is already 2-3 boats with enough fuel capacity you wouldn't believe it but the all have trailers under them.

Boony we'll get him to ferry the fuel out and while we are going may as well have a look at Saumarez Reef heard good fishing thereJT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Up here for thinking....

You blokes need a reality check...Im sure Mister has seen a few more sunsets than you blokes and knows what he is on about. He may come accross a little poetic but give him a chance, he may even teach you guys a few things!
    Yep, I reckon your right. We all need a reality check now and again. BUT that is what boating and fishing is all about. Getting out there, having fun, enjoying other peoples company, planing for a trip out to Swains. These guys and girls don't sit in front of play stations all day, or sit there looking through the bottom of an empty glass, they enjoy life, enjoy the friendly bantering , giving and taking the piss out of everybody. Doing down to earth Australian stuff.
    Yep your probably right about Mr Mister seeing more sunsets than most of us ever will, and probably from afar over the ocean, and that is a good thing that a lot of us would be envious of.
    NO Mr Mister is not poetic. Reading other threads he would appear to have a severe case of SOL
    Yes Mr Mister probably could teach some of us quite a lot. He comes across as a well traveled sailor.
    BUT, it would be welcome if Mr Mister could retell some of the adventures he has had as I and I'am sure a lot of others would look forward to reading.
    This is a forum ( as has been said before ) for thousands of happy fisher people. It would be nice to keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    I've heard about these trips and a certain chinaman that likes his hand a little too much.

Captain Seeweed, you and your cat might be able to make it to Swains.........probably not though

There is a reason they take big boats out there,,, hey Mister!!! He knows what he's on about! Hell to some is not hell to others...unless your an old salt like Mister you got nuthin! Maybe advice is worth taking sometimes yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!

WTF?????????????
    Living the dream, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by jtpython View Post
    Met thinks How Big is Mister
    There has been a few trailer boat and plus sized head from Yeppoon to Swains just have to talk to some locals. I was going to do something similiar with fellow Ausfisher Rat catcher if his bigger boat deal went thru we were going to met up with his dad out there and travel out
    JT
    Me too.........

All the best with the trip boys, I hope it all works out for you.
    Cheers Axl

good luck with the trip fellas, we are born to discover everyone can feel their limits!
    Living the dream, Barry

Captain Seeweed, you and your cat might be able to make it to Swains.........probably not though

There is a reason they take big boats out there,,, hey Mister!!! He knows what he's on about! Hell to some is not hell to others...unless your an old salt like Mister you got nuthin! Maybe advice is worth taking sometimes yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!
    Are you for real? A cat make it to the swains pull ya head in buddy.