Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailerboat Swains trip from Yeppoon

Re: Trailerboat Swains trip from Yeppoon

Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    How long is a piece of string? Still a few boats out there, on the bottom, they never made it back so that is a question that has a zero rating. Anybody who has to ask, doesn't deserve to know and would be best advised to stay well away from the place. Not a place for amateurs.
    Honestly Mister I find your comments very un-Australian!

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Where does hell finish just out of curiosity?
    When you get there you will know! You will be able to just see it in the distance

Quote Originally Posted by Bull 1 View Post
    Honestly Mister I find your comments very un-Australian!
    Call it what you like, people ask for advise, they've got advise and if they don't like the advice then tell someone else who cares.

Fancy anybody in their right mind thinking they are going to perserve fuel by first going via Port Clinton? In a 6-7 trailer boat, you have to be kidding yourself!

When you get there you will know! You will be able to just see it in the distance
    Problem solved guys, just head east till you see hell in the distance and start fishing...

Is what you've said advice?

You've self appointed yourself the position of the foremost authority on trailerboating to the Swains so lets hear it........

Get your focus off the whole Port Clinton thing, save your little heaven and hell cliche's and put up at least the slightest insight in to what you think you know.Even if it is for our amusement.

Did you miss something?
    He's not the only one I'm trying to figure where you were going.

Problem solved guys, just head east till you see hell in the distance and start fishing...
    Must be New Zealand. I can understand that have you met a kiwi.

Well you're going to be disappointed .... place was flogged to death by charter boats years ago. What I find really funny about this is that some have this thinking the Swains area is untouched yet many pass by some of the best country in the world heading to the a place they know absolutely nothing about. Nope, all this more to do with Friday night bragging rights at the boat club

Hey you know we went to the Swains (big awsome smile): you don't say

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    So what makes you think our trailer boats and our experience are limiting factors?
    What makes you think you are?
    Honestly.....read both of these SLOWLY and tell me if your question makes any sense.....

This bloke is kidding himself if he thinks I'm heading out in a 6-7mt boat.
    Mine is only 5.5mts.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Honestly.....read both of these SLOWLY and tell me if your question makes any sense.....
    Ok so your boat is not suitable and obviously neither are you, as if you knew any better you wouldn't have to ask the question in the first place, how's that, more to the point?

Ok so your boat is not suitable and obviously neither are you, as if you knew any better you wouldn't have to ask the question in the first place, how's that, more to the point?
    Wanna bet? He's Chinese came over in a sardine can all the way from China.

Ok gotta go now as hell awaits me first thing in the morning, will let you know if we we spot any clowns on the way out or back you be good now!

It just amuses me, and everyone else by the looks of it that you think you know our boats and our capabilities.

Are you one of those guys with the whole 'If I haven't done it, it can't be done' mentality?

Well you're going to be disappointed .... place was flogged to death by charter boats years ago. What I find really funny about this is that some have this thinking the Swains area is untouched yet many pass by some of the best country in the world heading to the a place they know absolutely nothing about. Nope, all this more to do with Friday night bragging rights at the boat club

Hey you know we went to the Swains (big awsome smile): you don't say
    Pretty sure its more about the adventure. We all know we can catch plenty of fish a lot closer than the swains. I'm not sure about bragging at the local boat club but it would be a life experience I would love to do.