Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ramp it up is ONLINE NOW!!!

ramp it up is ONLINE NOW!!!

hi all. it's done. the site is active. ramp it up is online! please show your support by forwarding links to your boatie mates and facebook pages etc. if you haven't signed up, please do: http://www.rampitup.net.au/
    help us to protect boaties interests for now and for our future boating generations.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Re: ramp it up is ONLINE NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    hi all. it's done. the site is active. ramp it up is online! please show your support by forwarding links to your boatie mates and facebook pages etc. if you haven't signed up, please do: http://www.rampitup.net.au/
    help us to protect boaties interests for now and for our future boating generations.
    Hey, good site Dave. Very interesting and informative. Have joined and have a short cut on the desk top.
    Cheers.
    Bob.

Blog Entries

Onya Netty, just signed up mate

Registration complete
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Nice one dave - have joined and I look forward to us making some real progress from here.
    Cheers,
    Angry

just joined davo

RE-RAMP IT UP
    Registration competed
    Dop

Just had a read. Was only casually aware of the Wello situation, and seems worse than I realised. We're fighting the MBRC in a comedy of errors way up here too. Think they all need a dose of common sense. Really wish you guys the best of luck !

rego complete

Gees I hope I never get in Davo's bad books.

Well done. The site is a very easy site to navigate and has some very good, straight to the point information.
    A section that I think may be worthwhile is a picture gallery with largish pictures and dates showing the exact nature and frequency of the problem. An ongoing picture log so to speak.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Gees I hope I never get in Davo's bad books.

Well done. The site is a very easy site to navigate and has some very good, straight to the point information.
    A section that I think may be worthwhile is a picture gallery with largish pictures and dates showing the exact nature and frequency of the problem. An ongoing picture log so to speak.
    thanks scott. really, i am mild mannered and easy going. this is just my way of dealing with the frustration we are facing on a sometimes weekly basis. you could call it therapeutic. i also think it is a matter of "the planets aligning". the way it has all come about is quite amazing. having met the pr man at councils meetings and then having an old school mate (now in web design) that i hadn't seen in 20 years come visit with another friend is too coincidental. there is no way i would have been able to spend the dough for the web work had it not been done at mates rates. as far as picture galleries go, i have bought one of those action cams with a windscreen mount and will continue to take video footage at the point. i have enough photos of illegal parking from the past 6 months to fill a dozen websites. we will be looking at ongoing updates although i will be trying to annoy my web mate as little as possible.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

I signed up Dave - you are to be commended on your methodical and dedicated approach to a problem that affects so many...

I doff me cap to ya!

I'm in.

TOL

Well done Dave, we all complian about the situation but it takes a dedicated person with drive to do something about it. I to have signed up. This may be a template for all these other frustrated fisho's up and down this great state.
    Alba
    A bad day fishing, beats any day at work

Hey Mods. Should this thread be a sticky?