Thread: Some jobs up for grabs. Fed Govt hiring.

Some jobs up for grabs. Fed Govt hiring.

Chairpersons wanted for Resource Assessment Groups (RAGs) to the Australian Fisheries Management Authority (AFMA).

AFMA is seeking candidates for RAG Chair positions.

AFMA has eleven RAGs that provide scientific and economic advice to both the AFMA Commission and AFMA’s Management Advisory Committees (MACs). The RAGs usually consist of scientific, economic, industry and conservation members, with additional members in relevant fisheries.

The RAGs meet between one and four times per year. The RAG Chairs play an important role in leading the RAGs in the provision of advice on the status of target and non-target species and on the impact of fishing on the marine environment. Advice provided by the RAGs addresses biological, economic and wider ecological factors impacting on the fishery. RAG Chairs are paid a sitting fee and AFMA reimburses any reasonable expenses they incur in attending meetings.

Further information on RAGs can be obtained from www.afma.gov.au Services for Industry.

If you believe that you could undertake a RAG Chair position, please apply by forwarding a brief covering letter about your relevant experience and a copy of your CV either by mail to:

Graham Rudd
    AFMA
    Box 7051 Canberra Business Centre
    Canberra ACT 2610

- or by email to: graham.rudd@afma.gov.au

The closing date for lodging your application is 21 January 2013.

For further information, please contact Graham Rudd on telephone number 02 6225 5342 or at the above email address.

Protecting our fishing future: www.afma.gov.au

Go ahead..... apply and make my day

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Re: Some jobs up for grabs. Fed Govt hiring.

Unfortunate acronym there.
    Whats the hourly pay?

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by MudRiverDan View Post
    Unfortunate acronym there.
    Whats the hourly pay?

Dan
    I believe 30 pieces of silver is the traditional rate.........

Jobs probably only as good as til such time as the Monk steps in and does a Can Do.

Sorry Phill with 2 ll's could not resist.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Chairpersons wanted for Resource Assessment Groups (RAGs) to the Australian Fisheries Management Authority (AFMA).

AFMA is seeking candidates for RAG Chair positions.

AFMA has eleven RAGs that provide scientific and economic advice to both the AFMA Commission and AFMA’s Management Advisory Committees (MACs). The RAGs usually consist of scientific, economic, industry and conservation members, with additional members in relevant fisheries.

The RAGs meet between one and four times per year. The RAG Chairs play an important role in leading the RAGs in the provision of advice on the status of target and non-target species and on the impact of fishing on the marine environment. Advice provided by the RAGs addresses biological, economic and wider ecological factors impacting on the fishery. RAG Chairs are paid a sitting fee and AFMA reimburses any reasonable expenses they incur in attending meetings.

Further information on RAGs can be obtained from www.afma.gov.au Services for Industry.

If you believe that you could undertake a RAG Chair position, please apply by forwarding a brief covering letter about your relevant experience and a copy of your CV either by mail to:

Graham Rudd
    AFMA
    Box 7051 Canberra Business Centre
    Canberra ACT 2610

- or by email to: graham.rudd@afma.gov.au

The closing date for lodging your application is 21 January 2013.

For further information, please contact Graham Rudd on telephone number 02 6225 5342 or at the above email address.

Protecting our fishing future: www.afma.gov.au

Go ahead..... apply and make my day

LP
    Phill, can i get some help with that....i need a job

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler View Post
    Jobs probably only as good as til such time as the Monk steps in and does a Can Do.

Sorry Phill with 2 ll's could not resist.
    Mateee, you seriously need to remove yourself from " Pessimist's Heaven " and come to the State of the " Glass Half Full ".

It pains me to see your cynical posts all the time and I feel the only hope is to get ya passport in order and apply to " re-locate " to the Land of Milk and Honey, we welcome all converts.

Unless , of course, you think you are funny........... in which case

" sorry.......... couldn't resist "...........

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Yep no worries Phill

When it comes to the referee part on my resume I will name all on ausfish.

Mrs H

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Mateee, you seriously need to remove yourself from " Pessimist's Heaven " and come to the State of the " Glass Half Full ".

It pains me to see your cynical posts all the time and I feel the only hope is to get ya passport in order and apply to " re-locate " to the Land of Milk and Honey, we welcome all converts.

Unless , of course, you think you are funny........... in which case

" sorry.......... couldn't resist "...........

LP

That glass half full state is that like a state of delusion

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent