Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ramp it up online next week

Re: ramp it up online next week

i can answer that for you angry. ZERO, NONE, NADA, ZIP. i was there at 11am, with you at 1pm and with my mate trying to get out fishing at 4.30pm. not a ticket to be seen.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

I think a BBQ on 28th January could be on the cards???

i am a bit suss on that date. i have been informed (courtesy of judith kerr from the bayside bulletin) that council will have a boom gate in place for that weekend operated between 6am and 6pm. they intend to lower it when the parking is full and have a shuttle bus operating. how they allocate the parking is another matter which i will have to see for myself. it may be a step in the right direction tho...
    i am more inclined to pick a regular sunday with a view to being more disruptive in the future if we need to be.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    i am a bit suss on that date. i have been informed (courtesy of judith kerr from the bayside bulletin) that council will have a boom gate in place for that weekend operated between 6am and 6pm. they intend to lower it when the parking is full and have a shuttle bus operating. how they allocate the parking is another matter which i will have to see for myself. it may be a step in the right direction tho...
    i am more inclined to pick a regular sunday with a view to being more disruptive in the future if we need to be.
    So we all get there at 4.30am for a breakfast BBQ - LOL!!

In all seriousness that sounds like a half acceptable solution dependant upon how they action it and allocate parking.

I did not relise the parking was that bad down that way,. What an eye opener.
    If it was that bad up here I would be issuing my own infringment notices, stating it was an offence to park there. If I could not find a park, I would block someone in that was in the wrong spot.
    Can someone, anyone please like my facebook page? I need at least 30 likes.... Please

http://www.facebook.com/suncoastcivilwater

http://www.rampitup.net.au/index.html

I am sure Dave will add to this in a new thread.

cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here