Thread: Any offshore reports from Port Stephens?

Any offshore reports from Port Stephens?

Im heading up to Port at the end of the month and wa after some up to date reports.

Have the litle Blacks from up north hit Port yet? Any action out on the Car Park?

thanks

Gerry

Re: Any offshore reports from Port Stephens?

The water has been green and the fishing very slow at the Carpark since Thursday. There was some good schools of pillies north of Broughton last week though, so once the fish move down, they should hang around if that bait is still there.

There was a micro marlin plague at Port Mac and SWR a week ago, but apparently they have moved on from there, so they should be there for you at Port by the end of the month.

Cheers,
    Myles
    "Elempi" American Bertram 33, 3208T Caterpillar power

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    The water has been green and the fishing very slow at the Carpark since Thursday. There was some good schools of pillies north of Broughton last week though, so once the fish move down, they should hang around if that bait is still there.

There was a micro marlin plague at Port Mac and SWR a week ago, but apparently they have moved on from there, so they should be there for you at Port by the end of the month.

Cheers,
    Myles
    THanks Myles,

Hope the water get better out wide for when im there and the bait stacks up etc...

Will have to just wait and see.

Cheers

Yeah I'm sure it will come good. I certainly hope so anyway! I am there for 2 weeks from the 11th Feb
    "Elempi" American Bertram 33, 3208T Caterpillar power

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Yeah I'm sure it will come good. I certainly hope so anyway! I am there for 2 weeks from the 11th Feb
    Hope so too. Im there from the 1st till the 16th Feb