Thread: Skirts

Skirts

Fellas just wondring whats the best way to protect your skirts when not on the boat(no smart arse comments) Ive found that some old skirts that have been in those plastic and mesh pockets have started to get real sticky........advise please

Re: Skirts

A good silicone spray is what you need.
    It will rejuvenate the skirts and make them nice and soft again.

Perry,I also use a silicon spray on them after washing them off in water and left out to dry.I found some of my skirts would react with the plastic in the lure bags so now just keep them in a plastic ventilated tub.
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

Perry I do the same with the silicon spary have no problems would love to say something smart arse but will respect the thread

Thanks fellas and Bill go ahead make my day lol

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    Thanks fellas and Bill go ahead make my day lol
    Hey Perry how did you go yeasterday? Any fish?
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

i must be tired he's left this wide open and i got nothing

Peter Pakula put this up on his site a few days ago, I think it pretty much covers what you are after...

http://pakula.com.au/index.php/gear-...re-maintenance

Regards

Scott

Thank you gents and Bill still waiting mate. Wayne no good yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    Thank you gents and Bill still waiting mate. Wayne no good yesterday.
    Wrong skirts I think Perry. With those legs of yours you want something short that goes with fishnet stockings
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Wrong skirts I think Perry. With those legs of yours you want something short that goes with fishnet stockings
    Wait till you see him in his fairy outfit...

dont have a clue perry i only use barra spoons.maybe i am old fashioned but this talk of skirts and other blokes in other threads talking bout teasers i am thinking you fellas are fishing in pubs around brissy.WHEN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU FELLAS INVITING ME.

I'm not sure you wanna get invited to the kinda places horse, cobia and MM go to Rosco. I went once and Horse in drag eeehhhhh to say I was a lil nervous is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull 1 View Post
    I'm not sure you wanna get invited to the kinda places horse, cobia and MM go to Rosco. I went once and Horse in drag eeehhhhh to say I was a lil nervous is an understatement.
    Lol !!! sounds like a very interesting party,,,one I would also give a miss...
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....