Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North West Island 2014?

Re: North West Island 2014?

[QUOTE=trymyluck;1446293]Thanks Jeff, i will be in touch for sure. Did you end up with enough people? I did consider your trip but just too much on this year. I will see how much interest there is for an Ausfish group or I might just tag onto another group going over on the barge.

Mark[/QUOTE

No luck yet Mark.all i need is a group of 8 to bring the numbers on the barge up to 25.is anyone out there for 2013.
    If your reading this Craigie the Sharks ,turtles and noddies miss you mate

Jeff

[/QUOTE

No luck yet Mark.all i need is a group of 8 to bring the numbers on the barge up to 25.is anyone out there for 2013.
    If your reading this Craigie the Sharks ,turtles and noddies miss you mate

Jeff[/QUOTE]

Funny, I just got a pm from Craigie about NW, he said that I need to talk to you regarding the hire of gear for NW and he said to make sure I mention his name so he might get an invite on your next trip. No way I can fit it in this year..I think

Mark

Mark
    No such thing as a fat alcoholic, just fat piss pots...

Hi Mark
    Got back from NW about 3weeks ago,had great weather and good fishing.
    I have booked the barge for 2014 and we are looking for a medium group of 6 to 12 more to share our barge to and from the Island.
    Details are Barge arrives on NW approx. 7pm. On the 8th September (Beach Landing)
    And we depart NW Approx. 7am. On the 23rd. September (Beach pick up) Toss that around over a beer or three.
    Cheers
    Jeff

I could be intrested, have been there quite alot, let me know dates etc
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Heywood View Post
    Hi Mark
    Got back from NW about 3weeks ago,had great weather and good fishing.
    I have booked the barge for 2014 and we are looking for a medium group of 6 to 12 more to share our barge to and from the Island.
    Details are Barge arrives on NW approx. 7pm. On the 8th September (Beach Landing)
    And we depart NW Approx. 7am. On the 23rd. September (Beach pick up) Toss that around over a beer or three.
    Cheers
    Jeff
    Bugger, will be at 1770 for that period.
    No such thing as a fat alcoholic, just fat piss pots...

G'day Mark the trip is on again for 2015 dates are on the island 11th Sept and off on the 26th
    cheers
    Jeff

Geez Rumbo,
    Do you reckon Leanne will let me have my birthday on the island?

Hey Bugman
    It's been a while, you must be due to go with us again,very welcome mate.
    just practice your darts,if you remember that last dart you threw on that fateful day ,GEEEEEEEEEZ