Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yes more marlin report's but don't tell dick

Re: yes more marlin report's but don't tell dick

that might have been the problem . blinded them

Well done fellas. Great conditions. We made the call not to go as we thought it would still be very lumpy from previous days blow ... wrong again

Did you or anyone else hear please what the action was like up around the Cape & Hutchies ???

Seems they can only be found off Stradbroke at the moment ????

Mal

Quote Originally Posted by uripper View Post
    Well done fellas. Great conditions. We made the call not to go as we thought it would still be very lumpy from previous days blow ... wrong again

Did you or anyone else hear please what the action was like up around the Cape & Hutchies ??? Seems they can only be found off Stradbroke at the moment ????

Mal
    yeah we sort of had the same thought after seabreezes report for boxing day but it was perfect out there
    there was a couple of reports from the cape . the shy guys got onto 1 at hutchies on boxing day

G'day

I heard you guys on the radio all day, sure I saw you there and sure I saw you out there.

I was in my 15' plate tiller steer "Valiente"

We didn't raise a scale, were trolling skirts from around shag rock out to the waverider buoy, then south around the 40m line through the coral spawn, then back east into 85m where the temp peaked at 27.4 back up to the waverider buoy. Has the spread of 4 out, no bait to be seen either... maybe time to invest in a teaser!

By all reports the cape was fishing much better, but there was also a lot more boats up there too. One bloke ended up with a new leg piercing i think.

Weather was spectacular and at around 0700 the bar was a non event, even with the run out after lunch it wasn't anything special.

Dave
    PRECISION DETAILING
    For all your MARINE DETAILING needs
    www.precisiondetailing.com.au