Thread: Sick of flathead

Sick of flathead

Hi all found this site doing some research on tow bars and thought it would be good to join. Melbourne based but I fish all over this great country. It's great to read about others adventures I think I will stick around for a while

Re: Sick of flathead

Welcome I'm sorry no one has welcomed you before this, hope you are still enjoying fishing. we like to fish but we enjoy throwing the nets off the jetty and try and catch the blueys...

Where ever ur from M8, we are all fishos here...have fun

Cheers, Ray & Kerri.

Some would like to think they are fishermen.
    Some think they are fishermen.
    Some think they are fishermen Gods.
    We all know fisherman are fibbers.

Hi PKFish - and welcome. I'm also Melb-based, and fish wherever there's water. I'm looking forwards to 10 days on the Gold Coast very soon, and although landbased, still believe I'll get in some quality angling - especially as another Ausfish member has invited me out on an offshore trip whilst I'm there!
    Pretty stoked at his generosity - I'd only been posting for a day or two b4 the invite! I've only been a member for around two weeks, but it already seems like a better community than some of the other internet forums - I don't bother with them now, as they're pretty cliquey, and many are tossers!