Thread: Sneaky Fisho

Sneaky Fisho

Has anyone bought any fishing tackle from sneakyfisho.com which appears to be a mail order outlet located in NSW offering free shipping on orders over $80 with payment method by credit card. They require that you provide your email address for order confirmation and tracking purposes.

Are they 1. Legitimate? and 2. Reliable?

Any feedback welcome.

Cheers

Re: Sneaky Fisho

Googling sneaky fisho gives plenty of results and an ABN reference.......the facebook page is interesting http://www.facebook.com/sneakyfisho
    Jack.

So.... a fairly popular site amongst Ausfish members.

I have used them twice. Best service I have ever had. Great products and prices

I recently used a new mob that offers free postage if you sign up for their newsletters etc.
    Dinga.com.au, Got a gift voucher with them for christmas, the gear I bought came in a reasonable time, and as I said, postage was free. Best prices on bilge pumps and float switches I have ever seen.

Dinga.com.au
    Hi guys, dropped into there store while I was in NSW for Christmas, they have some good buys for sure.
    FYI - their retail store name is Tackle Power and they have 2 stores, 1 at Charlestown. Unit 1/87 Pacific Hway NSW & 1 at Unit 2/1 Mangrove Rd, Sandgate NSW.

Dinga Pty Ltd is an Australian owned subsidiary of a successful fishing tackle retail organisation, based in NSW for nearly 30 years.

The way we operate our two retail outlets and the length of time we have been in the fishing tackle industry have both helped forge tremendous relationships with all our suppliers. This meant we have always been able to bring our customers a huge choice of all the major brands at the best possible prices. Our online option is a reinforcement of our commitment to our customers for hassle-free shopping, convenience and choice.

At Dinga we are continually developing our online presence, striving for excellence in the supply of fishing tackle and associated products to our customers.

Thankyou for visiting us at Dinga. We hope you enjoy your shopping experience.

Dinga Pty Ltd
    As Trustee For Dinga Unit Trust
    ABN 79 008 253 264

Unit 3, Ayrshire Circuit
    Sandgate, NSW. 2290

Phone: 02 49608840
    Fax: 02 49608860