Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
I do find it funny though, that in all posts by AUSFISH member Mark, he has never once singled out any other Ausfish member for personal insults or derogatory comments, unlike what he has copped. I also find it funny that members cannot debate the issues....... that is, play the ball.... not the man !
MP Mark doesn't debate, he has continued to ignore the all big questions put to him. Never once? you must not have read all of his posts then Phill. Anyway Mark normally has no need to single out other Ausfish members for personal insults or derogatory comments, Timmi does that for him. (And I must have missed the bit where you swung into action to defend those Ausfish members on the end of Timmi's comments)

Maybe people should call their MP or AUSFISH member, Mark and arrange a meeting, over coffee if you like. Advise them of your grievences and sit face to face with the person you expect miracles from.......
Last time I was face to face with MP Mark he shook my hand, looked me in the eye, and said as soon as the LNP are elected we'll be using 1 rod in some Moreton Bay green zones. He either lied to my face, or was making promises he knew he couldn't guarantee and had no right to make. No miracles expected.......just the truth.

The topic subject is news from Suntag. They seem happy enough that they can continue their work, albiet, not under ideal conditions, but from what I can gather by their news release, they undertsand what is giong on under the current Govt's policy direction and budgetory restrictions. Good on them I say, not having a whinge, just getting on with " business ".
I'd love to know how you can you make those assumptions from Bill's press release. "They seem happy enough? They understand what is giong on under the current Govt's policy direction?" all from that press release, please explain Phill because I can't see any of that in the press release at all. Perhaps you should pick up the phone and talk to Bill himself and hear about the battle he's having.

Of course we all would like to see PERFECT Policies in place and unlimited budgets to fund every conceivable piece of research or activity for recreational anglers, but guess what.... ?
LP
Not one of the rec-fishing projects or rec-fishing volunteer groups who were closed down or had their budgets slashed by the "Angler Friendly" LNP were ever on, or asked for a unlimited budget. Also I think we've given up on your "PERFECT Policy" for recreational anglers, and would gladly settle for any Recreational Angling Policy from the LNP.........11 months now and still waiting.