Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camera Not a Gopro but still

Re: Camera Not a Gopro but still

The two local K M a r t stores were out of stock with delivery in March. Jaycar had dropped theirs to $99. Got on the old EBay and am going to try one of the $53 ones and see how it goes.

Did you buy a aldi one and are they Ok?

I haven't had a chance to go to a store yet.

Cheers

Pick up one of the Kmart one last night put it on Rain check on Thursday and was told on Sunday it was in. Only have had a quick play the only sd card I have atm is a small one out of my phone 256mb but it still works alright just said not enough memory for the car mode. Very basic unit but still only $49 still have to buy a memory card it doesn't say anything about using a class 10 card but I might get one anyway you can get a class 10 on oo.com.au for around $40. Hopefully try it out tommorrow.
    Cheers
    Byron

Got one for my birthday today.... charging now, so thinking of strapping it to my dogs head and letting him go mental in the bush.... will report back.
    There are only two moments in time.... There's now, and there's too late.

keen to hear how the battery upgrade goes..

What depth does the Kmart one work at. Jaycar says 3m
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    What depth does the Kmart one work at. Jaycar says 3m
    i'm thinking about making a pvc and perspex container that will easily get it to 40m, there's some wrecks i'd love to look at to see what's there, and some wonkys etc, should be very interesting and pretty easy to knock a case up.

i picked one up from Kmart for $49, looks good and looking forward to using it. i noticed there's a lot of housing making vids on youtube, so making a housing should be easy, making a housing for 40m though will require more than thin pvc, might have to use perspex. will let everyone know how it goes.

Hey Nicko, how'd you go with the housing?
    I just bought one of these cameras.

Hi guys,

Went to grab the gear2go for its third trip out and the screen had lines through it and wouldn't turn off, so reset it with a paperclip then formatted the card and still having issues, so finally reset it again and tried without the card and unfortunately it's stuffed so I'll be straight back to the shops! Going to spend a bit more and get a contour roam or gopro.

Cheers,

Nick.

Nick. Mine did that once.
    I let it go dead flat and recharged it and it came good.
    Cheers,
    Owen

The whole world's mad save thee & me (but I'm not too sure about thee)

Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    Nick. Mine did that once.
    I let it go dead flat and recharged it and it came good.
    thanks Owen, I'll try that.