Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First fish on my new boat

First fish on my new boat

Left Bribie yesterday morning at 5am to be greeted by rather messy sea conditions.Was very happy with the performance of the Sea Fox went very well.Got to Hutchies to find a few other boats around.Not long after putting the lures out my mate gets a hook up, which turns out to be a small yellow fin.Conditions got better as the day got on. Later in the morning I got a small wahoo which made up for the days catch.Not the biggest of fish, we had a good day out on the water.There was allot of chat on the radio about small black being caught, so think I'm off to chase them next time.
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fish.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	86957  
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

Blog Entries

Re: First fish on my new boat

Nice way to blood the new tub mate. Well done

Very nice start!!
    Tony

Nice one mate
    The brother in laws SeaFox was awesome proud well made boats
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

[QUOTE=jtpython;1441291]Nice one mate
    The brother in laws SeaFox was awesome proud well made boats.

Yes I am very happy with it.Got some things to add thou.So hope father Christmas brings the goods.
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

Good to hear you back on the water mate nice fish

Good work tackle master....i went to point lookout on advise from ideas and got a big doughnut.Will be headin up that way this weekend to get a billie or two as well.

Well done on first blood for the boat...the wahoo all seam to be around the 6- 8 kg mark got 2 hoo 2 weeks ago and another on the weekend ... There the best chewing at that size ... Cheers mick
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    Good work tackle master....i went to point lookout on advise from ideas and got a big doughnut.Will be headin up that way this weekend to get a billie or two as well.
    Thats no good,will be out on Saturday let me know where you will be we can chat closer to the weekend.
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

Thanks all for your comments,got to get some of your radio names, so that we can chat on the radio.I was listing to many of you yesterday, but did not know who was who.I'm Megabite. So next time your out say gday.
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

Quote Originally Posted by MEG-A-BITE View Post
    Thanks all for your comments,got to get some of your radio names, so that we can chat on the radio.I was listing to many of you yesterday, but did not know who was who.I'm Megabite. So next time your out say gday.
    Think most are on ch 21 ... Iam usually Always on 82 ... Call sign jedi.... Cheers mick
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Good to see you got a fish on the first outing Wayne bloody nice fish there. Me and Mossy where on Brennans first and then went for a troll between Roberts and Brennans and got Zip. Good thing was we had Brennans to ourselves and there were a school of about 6 Wahoo cruising past my boat Mossy was doing everything to turn them around but they were not interested dropped my Halco Laser pro down and got no result either. Still in all what a day offshore mate awsome conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by fisho8 View Post
    Good to see you got a fish on the first outing Wayne bloody nice fish there. Me and Mossy where on Brennan's first and then went for a troll between Roberts and Brennan's and got Zip. Good thing was we had Brennan's to ourselves and there were a school of about 6 Wahoo cruising past my boat Mossy was doing everything to turn them around but they were not interested dropped my Halco Laser pro down and got no result either. Still in all what a day offshore mate awsome conditions.
    Yep turned out to be a cracker day on the water.If i had known you were at Brennan's I would have come by to say hello.
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

nice work, great way to first christern the boat

well done

cheers

brett

Congratulations on your first fish for your new Boat Tackle Mega-Warehouse. I cant wait to go for a spin in the new rig and see if I can break your gaf lol