Thread: Pink fishing rod

Pink fishing rod

After a good quality pink fishing rod for soft pllastic fishing, because pink rods catch more fish.

It's realy for my daughter for Christmas but she's not fussy. She would like it to be made of graphite, with cork grips, around 7 ft long, no fancy split handle butt, 2-4 kg with a little spin reel to match, and can she have some pink braided line too.

Sheesh,..where could I find something like that?

And yes, when I use her current pink rods, I catch more fish. Smaller fish, but more fish, which counts for more apparently in our little comps we have.

Re: Pink fishing rod

Mate
    If you cannot buy one then get a can of pink enamel spray can and paint a normal rod.
    You will need to lacquer it so the pink enamel will be sealed.

Ken

seller: 'premium fishing auctions' on ebay has Pelagic brand and always has a few pink rods..

doesnt shimano have a pink rod at BCF also stay away from the Mojiko pink rod. got the Mrs one and within a year the reel had found the bin and the rod had broken reel grips. cheap crap...

Tie a pink ribbon around a Dropshot or Trion and you will be set for a decent rod for the money.
    Jack.

Ugly stick have fully pink ones. They are glass but do the job and are cheap. You can buy Bionic Braid to put on the reel as it's bright pink.

Stcroix SC3 Fuchsia blank would be a good thing but not much time to get one for xmass and get it built thats about the only way to get cork grips.