Thread: a seat

a seat

Went for a paddle this morning..down the canals and out into the passage. Took about 1 1/2 hours....my butt was so numb..anyone got any ideas on something to cushion this big butt of mine for a bit more comfort.

Re: a seat

small beanbag?
    Living the dream, Barry

Go to your local camping store and get one of those cheap blue camping mats, cut it to shape and glue it to the seat.

If one layer is not enough, add another.

Or look around for one of those self-inflating cushions? I have one which is the LiLo brand. There are heaps on E-Bay like the one below. Cheers, Pete
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ====================
    Hobie Outback 2012 &
    Hobie Oasis 2012
    ====================

Some of the Hobie guys use an inflatable camping pillow to avoid the dead ring syndrome......the inflatables are not affected by the water.
    Jack.

Wine cask bladder! Although, these have been known to cause sea-sickness as a result of the preparation requirements
    Cheers,
    Leigh (Kero).

Quote Originally Posted by Kero View Post
    Wine cask bladder! Although, these have been known to cause sea-sickness as a result of the preparation requirements
    LOL..never been sea sick but i could try that one..perhaps 2 casks may do the trick.

Yeah Hobie have an inflatable seat pad (attached), which a few use. Think they retail at around $50 though.

Cheers, Pete
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ====================
    Hobie Outback 2012 &
    Hobie Oasis 2012
    ====================

Blog Entries

Apparently one of the cushions has gone missing from the couch here at Golden Beach.

We've had a LOT of yak traffic since christmas. Quite the popular prezzie this year I reckon. The thought crossed my mind for a bit of fun to pick one up during the sales, but I just don't know if I'd do it alone. My neighbour bought a convertible 2 person / 1 person yak and after the initial excitement it doesn't get used much

Also depends on which way the tide is going around here heh.

Blog Entries

I bought mine out of necessity (couldn't afford a boat, and wanted to get around a bit more) best thing I ever did, as long as the body holds up I will use one.

No worries with mine.................and yes, I know the yak is filthy but put my back out again last time out and am still laid up with it.

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.