Thread: Posts being accidently deleted

Posts being accidently deleted

Just putting this out there to let people know and maybe be able to get it fixed.

I had just finished typing out a lengthy fishing report but I wanted to delete one of these out of it but found that when I clicked on the and hit the backspace button it deleted the whole lot and took me back to the previous page.

When I hit the forward button there was nothing left of my thread except for the title. I thought I would bring it to everyones attention so that even if the problem can't be fixed at least you will know about it.

Cheers

Re: Posts being accidently deleted

It is a browser issue.

If you intend to type out a long post, do it in a Word Processing application, then copy and paste it. Use the " preview post " to add smilies and " submit ".

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

What browser and version are you using?

This was an issue with an older version of Some browsers, would suggest you update your browser to the latest version and it should fix the problem.

Probably not a good idea to hit the backspace button, I have noticed that too, it sometimes removes the text and leaves you with a clean slate..

If your worried just select and right click hit copy, then it all saves onto your clipboard, kind of keeps it temporarily.

Like if you accidentally delete it, you can just paste it back.

Dan