Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tankerton & Stoney Point VIC M & G

Re: Tankerton & Stoney Point VIC M & G

Quote Originally Posted by Boat Hog View Post
    Bloody hell JJ "From $1,557 per night" that sounds alright but "Sheets and towels not provided", at that price!

Tell em they're dreaming!!
    You could imagine the woman of that household!!. The block was 3 mil. The old lady who owned the original property carked it and left the lot to her worker. He carved it into six 80 acre blocks and sold them for 3 mil each and kept another for himself.

About time I gave this a move along. Boat Hog just booked a very nice property on the water with great views and a swimming pool Very nice things to look at, at that time of year. Its got heating so a dip might be on the cards for the brave.

The weather could be anything from hot, mild to cold and raining, on the same day.

Murf has been down to check things out and may be after a deckie if anyone is interested.

We've got Muddy and Gon Fishing also interested so a quorum will be announced at the Balnarring Heritage Tavern on the first evening.

JJ's first fish in his new boat. This is what we have got to look forward to haha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361509526.190751.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    JJ's first fish in his new boat. This is what we have got to look forward to haha

Tough call that one Murf .... do I grab the net, the gaff or the camera?!

Cheers,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post

That was a tough fight Murf. What did you catch????

Looks like its time for a hair cut

Are 16oz sinkers ok?

Count me in, should still be blowing 15-20 around then like the tea tree always is

Hey guys any further on this?

Quote Originally Posted by gpz1991 View Post
    Hey guys any further on this?
    She'll be on mate. Not much to do until the time comes. There will be a few boats coming down. I'll organize a session when they arrive at a local watering hole to discuss the finer points of the exercise. I'll keep you informed. Do you fish WP or PPB? We'll be mainly WP out of Stoney or Hastings.

There's the m&g at 1770 to attend to first.

Mainly fish the port out of Hastings,

OK Now that the Agnes M&G is done and dusted this is now the next official Ausfish event.

Anyone who wants an official T Shirt let me know asap.

There will be an official meeting of all attendees either Friday evening or Saturday avo at the Balnarring Tavern on the main rd opposite the shopping centre in Balnarring. The exact time will be decided after I get some sort of a roll call of attendees and their preferred timing.

Would everyone let me know when they wish to attend.

Cheers Terry

Terry, I will be arriving on the Saturday arvo. (Unless I feel inclined to drive all night)

Official T Shirts huh? Might need to make that Official wet weather jacket and beanie!!

Cheers,
    Jim

Been 25- 27 degrees here the last two days. We've nearly reached an equinox with Agnes. Not difficult to get some very hot days in late Oct.

I'm the only one silly enough to drive all night. Looks like the official start will be at the tavern on Sat evening at 7 or so.

Either Day suits me, will be good to meet a few of you guys, might even try to get out for the lunch time tide change

So how many starters have we for this?

Quote Originally Posted by gpz1991 View Post
    So how many starters have we for this?
    I'll be there for the start, the end and the bit in the middle!!

Also, wife Julie (Mrs Hog - or as she prefers Boss Hog) and dog Lily will be in attendance.

Towing the Surtees 485 down instead of the big boat - Westernport's only a big puddle - right?!

Cheers,
    Jim