Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tankerton & Stoney Point VIC M & G

Re: Tankerton & Stony Point VIC M & G

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    I'll be posting photo's soon of the delights of these exotic destinations to wet your dreams.
    Ahem .... still a dry arguement ......
    Jim

Re: Tankerton & Stoney Point VIC M & G

Hi JJa

Not this time, hope it goes well tho.

Cheers
    Chimo
    What could go wrong.......................

Mmmmmm. How do I get to Victoria??
    'Junior'???? How many months??
    'Mrs Palmer' How many months??
    'Virgin' How many sleeps at the airport waiting for a plane (I've seen that television show)
    'Shank's pony' How many years travelling. But at least I have near a year to get there.
    'Hitch Hike' How many have yelled at male hitch-hikers..."You've got a d%$#. Pull yourself along" or "You've got a coupla b#$$s, roll along"??

How do I get to Victoria?
    Last time I went to Darwin I went through Victoria. Maybe this time I should go through Darwin to get to Victoria.
    Maybe I should just stay at home and save everyone some grief.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Mmmmmm. How do I get to Victoria??
    No worries Scott, I'll pick you up on the way back from the 1770 M&G, give you a weeks work then this one will be on. Don't have to worry about return travel as you'll never want to leave.

The dates will be Saturday 19th to Saturday 26th of October. It will give everyone time to recover from the Agnes M&G and is late enough in October for the fish to be really biting.

This will be a good chance for anyone to experience something totally different to what most of you are used to. It will also be different for me as as well as I don't fish that intensely and go hard after the bigger fish with the best of baits.

I took a few pic's today of the Stony Point ramp and some fish we caught at dawn. I'm not sure if they'll be enough for Hoggy's exciting dreams but I'll be interested in a report from Julie.
    Attached Images Attached Images

stuff me you have a cleaning table supplied by council???? and a pontoon too wow you get looked after down there

cheers Murf

Wholly bloody hell. Jumpers on in December.
    The Northerners will freeze their lefty's off in October if you locals have to wear jumpers in December.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

The Northerners will freeze their lefty's off in October if you locals have to wear jumpers in December.
    hahaha only a Warwick local would notice that but I am thinking Onesies will be the go down there then

cheers Murf

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    stuff me you have a cleaning table supplied by council???? and a pontoon too wow you get looked after down there

cheers Murf
    You might be able to see the red carpet to the left of screen. Wait to you see my beach launch place.

My brothers a wimp from Cooktown and would wear a jumper in an oven.

tanked and stoned M&G..gotta wonder about that one.

I took a few pic's today of the Stony Point ramp and some fish we caught at dawn. I'm not sure if they'll be enough for Hoggy's exciting dreams but I'll be interested in a report from Julie.
    Definately towards the top of the tide in that pic JJ?! Showed Julie your post, think I timed it wrong - she was all 'who's that, what's he on about, what's Hoggy's dreams?'. Menopause .... you've got to pick your moments!!

Not this Northerner! Have lived in Tasmania, so quite used to going from Boardshorts in the morning to Beanies by lunchtime.

You might be able to see the red carpet to the left of screen. Wait to you see my beach launch place.
    That has something to do with all the Royalty in the area? ( a lot of queens!)

My brothers a wimp from Cooktown and would wear a jumper in an oven.
    Cooktown hey ..... thinking about going there in 2014!!
    Jim

Here's a photo of Stony Point at the bottom of the tide!

stonypointlow.jpg

Now if that was Coffs Harbour, that boat would be stuck in on the sand in the channel, unable to get back to the ramp at all!!

I believe it was Paul Worsteling that I heard say; "There are only two types of boaties at Westernport Bay - those that have run aground and those that haven't yet or are lying about it!".

So ... fishing there with a bit of local knowledge and assistance would be the best way to go.

JJ, here's a pic more in keeping with 'Hoggy's Dreams'. Cristy Worsteling (she's a lovely girl) with a couple of snaps;

4afda667-cf0f-4946-bbe7-d0b7d81e2d65.jpg

Cheers,
    Jim

Just found this house down the road that should suit the bro's. Own helicopter pad and all. Will sleep 16 and would need to.

http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/accomm...merricks/36158

Its also got its own sheep for entertainment.

Bloody hell JJ "From $1,557 per night" that sounds alright but "Sheets and towels not provided", at that price!

Tell em they're dreaming!!
    Jim