Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Wooli NSW M&G 16th March 2013

Re: Wooli NSW M&G 16th March 2013

no attendee's list yet, too busy camping out of phone and internet range. Had to duck home today to do an oil run to keep the shops happy. Will try and count them all up later in the week haha

so it appears after I did some calc's that my old gearbox had a 25 tooth gear and the new one is a 30 tooth bugger, back to the repair man to make right I guess. The bloody anode/trim tab fell off the second use too thread was stripped out going by the swarf left on the bolt

cheers Murf

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    So Murf, have we a list of attendee's yet.......At this stage it will be Steve and I, not sure if the missus will be coming or not yet.

Mark
    Isn't that Steve

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    no attendee's list yet, too busy camping out of phone and internet range. Had to duck home today to do an oil run to keep the shops happy. Will try and count them all up later in the week haha

so it appears after I did some calc's that my old gearbox had a 25 tooth gear and the new one is a 30 tooth bugger, back to the repair man to make right I guess. The bloody anode/trim tab fell off the second use too thread was stripped out going by the swarf left on the bolt

cheers Murf
    No worries mate, we know what a hard worker you are.....

Quote Originally Posted by the lump View Post
    Isn't that Steve
    Nup I do have standards ya know............
    No such thing as a fat alcoholic, just fat piss pots...

Isn't that Steve
    Ohhhh, game on! Nice bastard you are. You need to duck back across the border for a bit because your ethics and IQ are dropping a bit ole mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Ohhhh, game on! Nice bastard you are. You need to duck back across the border for a bit because your ethics and IQ are dropping a bit ole mate.
    Left my ethics at the border Steve. Dont know if they were much good to begin with? Is IQ an acronym for Intelligent Queenslander or is that an oxymoron?
    See you down there princess. Are you bringing your own Banjo or would you like to borrow one of mine?

Left my ethics at the border Steve. Dont know if they were much good to begin with? Is IQ an acronym for Intelligent Queenslander or is that an oxymoron?
    See you down there princess. Are you bringing your own Banjo or would you like to borrow one of mine?
    Steve and a banjo???????????nah more like a harmonica i'd think but bring it along, always wanted a crack at a banjo.......

What happening guys, been no posts on here for a while. Got that list together Murf and where is everybody staying.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Maybe the list is under all the left over shirts from 1770?

gunna do a recce run to Wooli (Boat Hog? )when I get back from delivering Jarrah Jacks boat to Mexico for him, by then the Mackerel should be on and the water cleared up. Was gunna do Wooli with the kids over Xmas but went back up in the river country as there were not many Macks around.

will get some GPS marks and local info together for everyone to make it a safe trip

see how I go when on the road I might get the tablet going and try and work some stuff out haha

cheers Murf

back to JJ's trailer hmmm

gunna do a recce run to Wooli (Boat Hog? )when I get back from delivering Jarrah Jacks boat to Mexico

cheers Murf
    You'll never want to leave hotel Victoria. We'll have to do a recce for the snapper m&g.

Thought the trailer was finished .

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    You'll never want to leave hotel Victoria. We'll have to do a recce for the snapper m&g.

Come on mate, give him a go.......He is a poor pensioner........

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post

are trailers ever finished?

cheers Murf

are trailers ever finished?

cheers Murf
    Are shirts ever posted?

Are any of you's employed?

Do any of you actually work even when employed?