Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just awsome,but not for 2Ic

just awsome,but not for 2Ic

so what more to say but what an awsome day on the water with mates fishing hard plenty of jokes and plenty of fish,how was work bill hope it was good, cause everything out in the boat was awsome.lol ,i left cleveland around 10 to 4 with shano and mad mick and headed out across a choppy bay..the run up the rainbow was awsome as was the bar well what bar.we headed out to the the 33s at warp speed 9 and got there and deployed the pillies,well in a few hrs we had 2 pearlies and 10 snapps but the place shut down so we headed wide to the 35's oh new spot.had a good show but got nothing so headed south to another mark,we deployed the pillies again to all 3 of us gettin smashed but dropping the fish,we reset the drift and i threw the mighty spagetti rod out with a 1 oz elevator jig with a nuc chook squid vicous ususal professional plastic fisho style dead stick.well we hooked a couple of keeper squire and then a little nibble on the spagetti rod,a little encouraging and i hooked up to a solid pearlie going just on 60cm.mad mick got the fish of the day a nice 73 cm snapp...ok mick i will come clean,he had a bigger model on at the 33's but it went pear shapped in as many ways as it could,he got it to the surface i netted it well sort of shanes line was tangled round the hooks and i couldnt get any more than the head in the net then the hook mick tied on failed and the fish swam free,being good mates we decided it was all 3 of our fault and decided to let that one rest...oh and seen macca playin on the bar on the northern channel on the way in so decided to have a bit of fun as well,good to see ya again macca, u should of come for a beer at the little ships mate. beer was so cold.. thanks for an awsome day crewClick image for larger version. 

Name:	snapps 1 december 002.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	86702final count 12 snapps,3 pearlies and 2 tuna kept for bait
    cheers rosco
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 01-12-2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: G rated. fixing " those " words.

Re: just awsome,but not for 2Ic

Top stuff there Roscoe
    Tangles KFC

Thanks for a great day out mate. My jaw is still sore from laughing especially shanes love affair with a dolphin but we wont mention that . Some good fish landed and a few got away but at least they are still out there for someone else to enjoy catching. I am sure you will enjoy chewing on that pearlie . Couldnt end the day any better then a few coldies at the littles ships club . Next trip out that way we will take my rig so you can sit back, relax and just fish. I am pretty sure i can put us onto some good marks . lol. I will put up a couple of pics that i took on my phone a bit later once it decides to let me download them. Modern technology ( Damn Great).

Cheers Mick.

P.S Looks like that poofter rod stars again.
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 01-12-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: G rated site...

good work rosco glad to see you get a good feed and even better the beer was cold

well done

cheers

brett

Well done guys. We didnt stop for the beer cause the bay was getting bumpy and I didnt want to have to help out any more cat drivers

no worries macca next time mate,i really struggled to get back to cleveland after the club only managed to hit 30knts for the trip across tha bay

The only person to always mention their speed in a report.Ur the coolest for going fast

No crabs today???

Good to see fellas..fun and fishin, thats what its all about.

nah lucee no crabs,just a fish for me this weekend..

another pointless comment by how big ,your the biggest tool and it shows by your comments...why bother reading my posts then... but i guess it shows how jealous you are of what i do on the water,fish hard, crab hard and drive my boat like i stole it... but boy i have a good time doing it,

Thanks for sharing. Any 24ft boat with the horsepower will do 30knots in a beam sea if u want it to.

mate when my phone went beep at5.09am & I saw who it was from did not open it until I got to Phills then showed the boys just what we needed before the 1st truck showed up then the next photo jeez that hurtmate you did very well plus beers at the little shipswished I was there,but dont worry mate my turn will come then lookout

yeah i know bill have to make the most of it when it counts,
    yeah deathship your right. but will any 24 ft boat do that speed in a following,head on seas,the cat will been there done that yesterday as it wasnt all a beam on sea in fact all 3 heading back from the little ships club...

Top darts Rosco, just bought a new boat for my son and myself not the size of yours only 5.5met but can not wait to get amounst them nothing better than a great day on the water with good mates and a beer to top it off at the end.

Well done Rosco gotaa love days like that pity the wind come up got a great feed for your outing and a cold beer to finish good stuff mate. One thing I have learned is you have to love the power of the envy emotion it makes people say all sorts of pointless things that have no meaning whatsoever best to Ignore it.

Cheers Mick.