Thread: tweed 25/11

tweed 25/11

With all the reports of hoo from hutchies I thought I would see if they had made there way down to the tweed nine mile. Trolled around for a few hours early this morning, could only manage a few tuna. I did get a nice yellowfin which was a nice change from the mack tuna. On the way back to the boat ramp I decided to throw a few plastics for flathead and managed a nice 45cm flatty first cast. All in all it was a good day, hopefully the hoo make there way down the coast in good numbers.

Re: tweed 25/11

was thinking of fishing tweed yesterday as well but decided to fish out from jumping pin .. we ended up with two hoo . one on the troll one live baiting also had two bite offs at the swivels and got a big stripy tuna on the troll .. not big fish the bigger of the two just shy of 7 kg good eating size .. they will be on 9mile along with everyone elce soon enough ... LOL... cheers mick
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Re: tweed 25/11

nice work on the two hoo!! Last year was my first year fishing offshore with my own boat and I got my first hoo and became addicted, hopefully I will prove it wasn't just luck and get a few more this year. What depth of water were they in out from the pin? When you live bait for them is it just a matter of finding the school of bait and/or structure and floating the baits out?