Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: billfish bliss at hervey bay m&g

Re: billfish bliss at hervey bay m&g

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    Muddy..you idiot..classic.

Tangles..what was that you used to say about white motors..boats are not really boats if they have a white motor?
    I tell you PinHead, that boat of Fishfeeders is a rocket! Should be painted red.

Brett drives her like he stole it too and she loves it!!
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Boat Hog View Post
    I tell you PinHead, that boat of Fishfeeders is a rocket! Should be painted red.

Brett drives her like he stole it too and she loves it!!
    BH..no idea what the boat is or who Brett is but i do know Tangles hates boats with white motors.

Muddy......... ah crap that post cannot be tinkered with. You are an idiot, albeit a very amusing one.

Muddy, Send me your email address and I will send you the same info I sent those kind soles who asked for assistance in fishing a new area....Then you may not take the piss out of me.....;-) I have Haloperidol in my work Kit that may be of use to you...., :-) you have reached out and made the call for assistance which will surely minimize your suffering relating to this trauma on your mental capacity to cope with such an absence of attendance that has truely altered your neuronal transmission impulses.... if my reply hasn't stuffed up your brain, then simply missing this fantastic event that you had every chance of attending but chose not too, will for ever be embedded in your cranky mind vault for years to come. So for your recovery process, may I offer my sincere condolances and support of any inert mind changing experiences that you may be experiencing as a result of reading our true and real replays of the wonderful life changing fish catching memories that we have all encountered during this weekend of great fishing and developmental comraiderie building gatherings. So in summary, IT SUXS TO BE YOU............ God Bless and best wishes of minimal nightmares of the great times we had at the meet and great that you didn't. ps I have been drinking.... Love you buddy...xxx

And there we have it folks....shoved right back in to my dark little box!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Can someone please lock it..............
    No such thing as a fat alcoholic, just fat piss pots...

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    Can someone please lock it..............
    Then weld it shut!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Is that where they get the Chinese puzzle box from?

Quote Originally Posted by the lump View Post
    Is that where they get the Chinese puzzle box from?

Always wondered how they work, not so smart afterall
    No such thing as a fat alcoholic, just fat piss pots...

I done up a little 8 minute video of Brodie from our trip to the Rooneys point/Hervey Bay Meet and Greet, I hope you enjoy it, this is my first ever video we have put up on the net or youtube so I hope it is ok. Cheers Kev and Brodie.

Last edited by marvin; 11-12-2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: new video link