Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the great 2012 ausfish shirt rip-off!

Re: the great 2012 ausfish shirt rip-off!

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Ask perry how we got our shirts last year...
    yep. i heard that story already. that's why i thought i might try and put the fear of perry into him
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Hmmmm.... might just pack my old shirts this weekend. Just in case some go 'missing'?!
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Boat Hog View Post
    Hmmmm.... might just pack my old shirts this weekend. Just in case some go 'missing'?!
    You are supplying the 2 cows and the 8 cartons of boags this weekend arent you jim?

You are supplying the 2 cows and the 8 cartons of boags this weekend arent you jim?
    Pretty close ... had to cut down to fit all of Murfs high sugar snacks in and the other stuff he keeps dropping round.

You know, I worked one piece of history out this week. Checked the passenger list of the Titanic and what do you know - a whole clan of Murpheys emmigrating to the USA. I'm pretty damn sure that all their bloody XOS sinkers and giant jugs of homemade moonshine had a bit to do with the loss of the ship.

Cheers,
    Jim

Geez mate, dont worry about murph's stuff, what about the rest of us?

hahaha thats gold

I will give you the shirt off my back mate but not until Sunday when I am finished rubbing bait into it its only a Large though and has Murf embroidered on it

I am still trying, poor old Dags is dodging me now every time I walk into the tackle shop asking are they in yet haha I even tried diff colours (pink) but none are big enough for you

I will look into it after I get back from fishing trust me

cheers Murf

PS anyone want a cheap XL shirt?

Ask perry how we got our shirts last year...
    I still have tears in my eyes from giggling thinking of the look on the deckies face after throwing the shirts in the garden then turning around to see Perry asking for them hahaha

cheers murf

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    hahaha thats gold

I will give you the shirt off my back mate but not until Sunday when I am finished rubbing bait into it its only a Large though and has Murf embroidered on it

I am still trying, poor old Dags is dodging me now every time I walk into the tackle shop asking are they in yet haha I even tried diff colours (pink) but none are big enough for you

cheers Murf

Problem with that is, you fish all year!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    hahaha thats gold

cheers Murf

fair nuff mate. but it may need to be xxl by then
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    I think Murf knows but doesn't want to say it. Those Ausfish shirts would be no good for you. Not loud or sexy enough for such an accomplished model as yourself, Netty.

You need some thing a bit more sophisicated, something where James Bond meets Gilligan springs to mind.
    Is this is the Gilligan your talking about?? ....If so then who needs/wants a bloody shirt???

Chelsea to her mates.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

If Netty looked like that Scott I'd need a lot of tax done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    If Netty looked like that Scott I'd need a lot of tax done.
    Somehow I don't think you'd be on your Pat Malone.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

WOOO HOOO the shirts are back in stock

the bad news is I spent the shirt money on a new 4 blade prop

cheers Murf

Good one Murf, that will make you friends lol.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

So no shirt but a new prop. M&G in March next year and Murf has posted up where the boat will be parked ...... can anyone else see where this is heading.

Yep, ...... (or should that be Yep Yep?!) ..... one kidnapped prop held for ransom!

No Shirt = no Prop Murf and Nettie will be wearing your new prop round his neck on a big chain at next years Agnes/1770 M&G. Bling Bling!!
    Jim