Thread: First reply to a thread rejected

First reply to a thread rejected

Being new member, tried to reply/add to an existing thread. Rejected. Does a "?" alonside the thread original have any bearing on rejection? Thanx in anticipation

Re: First reply to a thread rejected

What was the reason for the " rejection " ?

If the system rejected it, it will let you know why.

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

As said above, read the rejection message, it should give a clue to why.

To stop spam, flamers, bots, trolls, etc a members first post is subject to a lot more automatic filtering. Usually if your post is rejected it is due to having links to other websites or too many pictures, or something similar that could be similar to the post of a spammer.

Thanx Phill/ Steve for your advice. Cant remember the rejection message exactly but it read something like -rejected 10 out of 10 - but no reason given. Maybe the message was too long for the "Post quick reply" window to absorb. Maybe shud have used Go Advanced?
    My attempted reply to existing Thread was around 15 lines of text, wihout any refs to outside sites etc. I resent it again same day and got same rejection.

Hi Phil,
    Further to my last, I have just tried to reply (via to Admin via admin@ausfish.com) but was unsuccessful- Return to sender.

I was trying to again detail, ie. send my initial response (read addition to existing thread), through a pathway that would allow you to access and assess the failings of my input. At this point, I am snookered.

Unless a common contact point that would allow exchange of that content, can be established, I suspect that, attempting similar input on my part, in the future, may not be worthwhile .
    Thanx.

dunno m8 , but add the .au

You can use the form via the contact us page to send me any info