Thread: Whats the go with the classifieds?

Whats the go with the classifieds?

Just having a look at the rods and reels section and out of the 26 ads only 5 were placed this year and only one in the last 4 months.
    Do things not get sold in the classifieds or are people just not taking their ads down when sold?
    Most of the ads are up there until 2012??? Thats a long time to try and sell a reel or rod.

Marto

P.S. This is probably in the wrong section so feel free to move mods.

Re: Whats the go with the classifieds?

yep, wrong section.

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

I'm not sure if this problem is just a function of the way my computers may be set up but basically only the first page of the CLASSIFIEDS will download and be able to be viewed. When there are multiple pages, I will click on either next page, page 2, page 3 etc and it seems like it tries to download but it never gets there, no matter how long i sit and wait. This happens on my work, personal computers and also my mobile phone. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Just tried it and all working fine.

Try changing the number of classifieds shown on each page. The drop down is next to the page drop down at the bottom of the listings.

What browser and version are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    Just tried it and all working fine.

Try changing the number of classifieds shown on each page. The drop down is next to the page drop down at the bottom of the listings.

What browser and version are you using?
    ok thanks. I just tried it again and it didnt work. Still the same problem. Im using Internet Explorer version 9.0. I use firefox at home. Yes i have also tried using 'show number of items' per screen.

Looks like it is anIE9 issue, Asia works on all other browsers I have tried. Try installing Fire Fox getfirefox.com

G'day,

Not sure if this is only an issue for me, but 99% of the random classifieds that show up on the thread pages (rhs of screen) seem to go to ads that have expired. Is anyone else getting this???

Not a problem for me, just thought I'd let the mods / developers know.

Cheers, Steve