Thread: G'Day all

G'Day all

Hey guys,

My name is Adam and I currently live in Toowoomba, Qld. I have recently moved up from the south coast NSW where I regularly fished Jervis Bay.

I have just bought and completely revamped a 4.3m Quinnie (the one in my profile pic) and am strapping a new 40hp Suzuki onto it this weekend.

I am by no means a fishing god and rarely take a feed home but I get out as often as I can.
    I have done a fair bit of reading of the forum and gather I will mainly be venturing out into Moreton Bay, Bribie and Jumpinpin.

So if you see the Quinnie out and about, come say hi.
    Looking forward to sharing my experiences with you all and possibly picking your brains for some info later on.

Cheers
    Adam

Re: G'Day all

welcome to the site Adam, im a south coast boy myself, from ulladulla.
    feel free to ask questions and post reports, most of us are nice here, just watchout for the grumpy old man brigade,they can be a bit loose at times.
    welcome to QLD mate!!!

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

Will do mate, cheers. Thanks too for the heads up bout the grumpy old man brigade!!
    Cant say I miss NSW, but I definitely miss living 2 blocks from the water!!

exactly like me! live in toowoomba, fish around straddie, occasionally in the fresh. Only ever really go with my son though, far keener fisho than me...

Hope to see you on the water, Rob

Blog Entries

Welcome aboard mate, your boat looks the goods. Tight lines mate

Quote Originally Posted by Adam84 View Post
    but I definitely miss living 2 blocks from the water!!
    Yes, Toowoomba is a bit further to the water...shame about that Welcome to the site, we look forward to reading your reports.

Tim and Trace

from one new member to another welcome to the site and to QLD .....a great place to live! , hope yu bring in some good hauls in the new rig

Cheers guys. Looking forward to getting amongst it all. Reading some good reports about Mud Island and Bribie atm...
    Fingers crossed the $70mil goes my way next week so I can forget about that thing called 'work'!!!

Welcome to the site Adam. Looking forward to reading some reports from you in the future.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.