Thread: No more sore @rse

No more sore @rse

Tried it out today. 6hrs on the water. The Viking seat keeps it in situ so no need for fixing..............Best $70 I ever spent at Whitworths!

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Blog Entries

Re: No more sore @rse

Yep, love it mate. I gotta do something similar soon I think. Thanks for sharing.

As kids dad used to put a fake leather bean bag in the canoe for us to sit on. Super comfy. This also looks good, I have been contemplating doing something similar.

Whilst my patio chair cushion is doing the job for me at the moment, I've been contemplating those micro bead neck supports/pillows. They look like they would be worth a shot as well.

How does it feel stability wise? Doesn't take much extra height added for things to feel a bit wobbly.

Put it on a swivel base to make it easier to reach things behind you.
    Guaranteed to make you fall off.
    Ask me I did.
    Cheers
    Ray

i'm jealous. that looks comfier than my skippers seat
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Whilst my patio chair cushion is doing the job for me at the moment, I've been contemplating those micro bead neck supports/pillows. They look like they would be worth a shot as well.

How does it feel stability wise? Doesn't take much extra height added for things to feel a bit wobbly.
    Mate, it's a viking tempo fisherman. Although it definately has affected stabilty being higher up, the fact thatit's a tempo, i'd have to do something silly to create a roll. Being higher has definitaly aided casting ability and visibilty as well.

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by rayken1938 View Post
    Put it on a swivel base to make it easier to reach things behind you.
    Guaranteed to make you fall off.
    Ask me I did.
    Cheers
    Ray
    It comes with a base which I took off. Without the base it's a lot lower and sits without movement.

The viking seats are good until you have to get up then you cannot move lol.
    I got myself a yakpad and its so nice.
    Nothing beats a comfy seat

bloody hell Kev,, you got somewhere for the slippers and pipe on there also ???

Great stuff, Kev. Good to see yer back on the water, even if it is the fresher stuff.

Cuzza