Thread: Just Me and Hal

Just Me and Hal

After a busy morning I got agreement from my youngest fella that it had been too long since we got out on the double kayak for a bit of a " bass off ".
    So off to the water we went.
    As soon as the yak hit the drink I realized something was different.
    You see my littlest bloke has had quite a big year growth wise and I now had well over 90kg of 14yr old up the front and only 1 paddle.
    I laughed and told him it felt like a scene from " Shallow Hal "

Anyway while the fishing was slow we got a couple of fish and did so in a rather cooperative way , handing over rods so that they could be landed depending on who had the net last etc.
    Harry even decided he should only get half points for a trolled fish!!
    Anyway, had a truly top afternoon, stayed till stumps but still couldnt get one on the top , despite them "pipping" on the surface just to tease us. not to worry . soon , soon , .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ha1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	85293
    Oh , there was one advantage of having Brutus Beefcake up the front when we got to the really skinny bits!

Cheers
    Brendan
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ha7.jpg 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	85292   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ha4.jpg 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	85291   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ha3.jpg 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	85290  

Re: Just Me and Hal

PS He's a little bit sensitive about the glasses, or so it would appear !!!!

any time with ya kids is quality time. maybe next time u will kill them...tell ya what though arn't the kids of today getting bigger,my youngfella is 13 and every bit of 75 kilo,nearly as tall as me( i am 6ft) built for footy thats for sure... another year and i will have to look out.lol

Yeah Rosco, My second ones about 6' 2" and hes a pretty average kid in grade 11!
    This Youngest bloke is pretty happy as a tight head prop ( just as well cos hes no winger!)
    I just dont get involved in that arm punching any more. I might still have him by a few kg but most of mine is stored round the middle!!
    Cheers Mate
    Brendan