Thread: Shark fishing

Shark fishing

Hi,

The young bloke would like to catch a shark(don't know why), I have never chased them around this way before, but have gota few accidently down the Gold Coast chasing Jacks. Was wondering if anybodyhad any ideas where i might get onto a few one night/early morning, Would it bebest to find a hole in the Caboolture river or sit at night near the Bribiebridge somewhere?? I have a 4m tinnie so can get around. I thought the bridgemight be a better idea as I might even land something else worth catching!, andat the moment in the Caboolture River I am only getting cat fish! So any helpwould be greatly appreciated. Also any tips on tide baits etc would also be agood help.

Thanks

Re: Shark fishing

I haven't caught them up that way myself, but I have heard that there are lots of little sharks in the caboolture river. Not so many around the Bribie Bridge, but much bigger. Maybe someone else can give you the heads up on a spot to try in the cab river?

No worries, Hopefully somebody else may have a few ideas

Thanks Jeremy

If you do a search in these posts you will find a far bit of info on bull sharks.