Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Hervey Bay M&G 23rd Nov.

Re: Hervey Bay M&G 23rd Nov.

Easyrider, I was wondering if there were any sand crabs in that area near Roonies as well.
    Seeing I have never been up there in a boat I am interested in getting some information from the gurus on here.

Cheers
    Brett

Quote Originally Posted by tropicrows View Post
    Have you ever sat down and worked out how many days in a year you spend at home and how many days away on fishing trips. I would like to know the answer.
    Good question but he doesnt have time for that, he is too busy fishing
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by fishfeeder View Post
    Easyrider, I was wondering if there were any sand crabs in that area near Roonies as well.
    Seeing I have never been up there in a boat I am interested in getting some information from the gurus on here.

Cheers
    Brett
    Gents,
    i would ass u and me that sandy would be up there, depth depends + current would be the issues.
    One night cheech and i had the biggest ever blue swim past just out of reach from the net but it was a very good blue indeed.
    It would be worth a crack...
    Cheers

Chong...have you prayed with Joy to the fishing Gods for this weekend?...
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by Tangles View Post
    Chong...have you prayed with Joy to the fishing Gods for this weekend?...
    Mike i have done all i can, but it looks asif...he back again...its going to be a small clash for me, but thy weather and fish a bitting will b frantic for all those that comeith to thy great big bay inside the sand island of greatness....
    so yep i think im on the joy and that could b a prayer of sorts

Murf, u homeless, one thonged, walks in circles, bio fuel, rotten fish cooking, ill be a deckie, what fuel, sorry about that, is it my round?, can i stop in for a coffee, i forgot my pin number, thanks for the feed, blues supporting always fishing cant....... help u now....
    and your home brew is good for your truck....

get a job

luv u
    good night

boats booked in for next wednesday engine fitting . pick it up on the following monday . so woohoo i'm coming

My friggen Statewide company Xmas party date has just been anounced. Its the 24th Nov
    Now do I do the right thing by the company and spend the night drinking free booze and having a big group hug with all of my colleagues or do I spend the night lurking around Roonies with a bunch of drunken fishermen?

See you all in Hervey Bay
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Wondering if many are thinking of staying at the caravan park, thinking of heading up Thursday with Bec, day trips and maybe an overnighter if its good.
    Tangles KFC

HI guys well with Bruce putting together his new trolling outfit plus getting some of Phills ''' mackmauler slugs''' & talking to the boys at the wello pub TEAM BERRACUDA is going to join in this M&G .. I think we will head up to ronnies to hopefully fish the breaksea spit area ,,so look out bitches the boys are coming to town

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    HI guys well with Bruce putting together his new trolling outfit plus getting some of Phills ''' mackmauler slugs''' & talking to the boys at the wello pub TEAM BERRACUDA is going to join in this M&G .. I think we will head up to ronnies to hopefully fish the breaksea spit area ,,so look out bitches the boys are coming to town
    was looking and dreaming of the break sea spit area on the charts yesterday

cheers Murf

Guys I have a bit of a tec question being a first time to the area. I will have 210 L of fuel on board, will this be enough my burn rate is about 1.4 k/l or around 30 l/h. I do have a couple of Jerry cans if needed. We are planing on staying out for the duration

Easyrider when you say the duration is that fri/sat home sunday..I would look on your GPS at places you want to fish & how far it is to travel... I think from H/bay boat ramp up to roonies its about 80 odd ks ..I will be taking jerry cans so when I get up to roonies willtop the boat up then fish the breaksea spit area for the weekend . mate just take the extra fuel so you have peace of mind

Thanks yes up Friday back Sunday think i will take the extra fuel too be sure,was planing to fish around the Wathumba area, is Roonies a better area.

mate we are going to do some trolling around that area plus if the weather plays the game hope to go out the breaksea spit & fish the top of fraser for reds etc