Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: Hervey Bay M&G 23rd Nov.

Re: Hervey Bay M&G 23rd Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    claiming my dates. 1-3 Nov, 8-10 Nov and 15-17 Nov
    Lets look at the 8-10th November 2013 as a possible date. I will start a new thread about it
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Kiwis arent involved bill , stay out of it!!!!

If I was not fishing from Bill's boat, I'ld be pissing myself with that comment, but as I am....... O bugger it, it's still funny.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Keep me in the loop pls, i should be a starter, anyone need a deckie??? can supply "JOY" and have lots spot "x" marks for inside if cant get out.
    Cheers

The hervey bay game fishing comp is on the weekend 14th-17th November, which gives a high tide early morning and late afternoon to improve bar crossing conditions. There will be maybe 20 odd boats fishing the spit area from the Friday morning until sunday lunchtime, so unless you are entering in that event, it may be a little crowed on the usual billfish grounds that weekend.

If you make it on the 8-10th November weekend you will still have a tide change early morning for the hot bite, and the spit may be a little trickyer to cross with low water at 6am ish if the wind is up, if its under 10/15 knots the tide height will be of no concerning issue. If its over 15 knots you probably should be fishing in the bay areas.

The weekend after the hbgfc may not be too productive if the fish get hit hard in the comp... the reefies will still be there though, but the billies may have all been tagged the week before and a bit sulky...

My work leave has been changed at this time from November to December and the roster says I am working every bloody weekend in November... Dough!!!

I will be slipping in a few trips October to December when I am on days off over the spit, so I will happily pass on updated bar crossing marks and billie hot spots if I get the chance to fish there before you all head up on the weekend you decide on. (Please roster change, please roster change....)

Cheers Kev.

Please please don't make it the weekend of the 8th please!

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    Please please don't make it the weekend of the 8th please!
    Why you went last year old boy, the 8th looks great