Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slipping Sands DISGUSTING

Re: Slipping Sands DISGUSTING

Macca, we used to see this sort of thing all the time on Stockton Beach, not so much the fires but the piles of rubbish left behind, what used to really piss me off was the piles of stubbies either around a camp fire or in it, no excuse and I personally would not have minded seeing a ban on glass bottles on all beaches for this reason.

How simple is it to take off what you take.

Mark
    No such thing as a fat alcoholic, just fat piss pots...

Quote Originally Posted by the lump View Post
    I dont think there is any way there other than by boat TOL. Stand to be corrected though?
    It could be PWC's, I have seen some with big eskies on the back, I have a mate with one and it holds an awful lot of ice and stuff but he does use his for fishing only.

They need to be dunked three times and only let up twice. It sickens me to hear about these low lifes destroying shared areas like that. Imagine if one of those fires had taken off.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

JJ they left a crab pot with a bottle as a float. I thought for a second that there may be a name on it but alas they were doing that illegally as well. Mark I too used to see Stockton in very poor condition. It has always been a haven for deads&^%s leaving stuff behind. And Horse yes the fire was the worst bit. Blowing that hard I dont reckon it would have been long, if the mrs didnt put it out, before some sparks got away.

Morons of the world. Same level as those moron motorists who wind down the window and toss their junk out to the roadside.