Thread: 9 Bass 2 Bream what a morning

9 Bass 2 Bream what a morning

I decided to try my luck this morning somewhere new as all my usual Bass spots are getting over fished.Bright and early got the kayak down to the water fishing by 6am. Started casting a surface lure 3rd cast over a tree branch and lure was just sitting in water. So thought why not go with this started tea bagging it as i remembered seeing this on a fishing show then bamfirst surface hit of the season unfortunately he never had it.no real success with surface lures. By 8am i had landed 3 bass then headed deeper into bush to find another rock pool. And a great little spot this was bass hitting the surface frequently and me hooking Bass frequently. Whent through a stage there where every cast was a hook up or a good hit a very fun way to spend the morning.As the title says i ended up landing 9 bass all good size too no small fish witch is always good.And I pulled the hooks on 3 near the kayak they whent for a few last runs and the trebles on the lure where that small and drag a lil tight lure just pulled out dam.Managed to score 2 bream also was a nice surprise.An absolutely awesome morning exploring a new spot Here's a few pictures to keep me honest.

Thanks Bron
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03080.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	84917   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03115.jpg 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	84918   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03103.jpg 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	84922   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03120.jpg 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	84920   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03132.jpg 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	84921  

Re: 9 Bass 2 Bream what a morning

Nice fish there.

Well done mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Re: 9 Bass 2 Bream what a morning

Nice work Bronson.