Thread: Fraser Island

Fraser Island

Hey guys,

Going up to Fraser Island for a week on the 13th of october. just wondering if anyone has heard/know of if the tailor are chewing good? and also if any jewies are getting around?

This is my first fraser trip too, trying to suss out where all the fish are so i can make the trip worth while

cheers,

Michael

Re: Fraser Island

have a look through this thread, mate:

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...racking-thread.

Mate back on Friday camped at waddy uncle and brother in laws fished about 3 Arvos near the waddy headland did well on each occasion young blokes on raiders and spin gear and the old fella surf rod and pilies my son 9 every afternoon out of lagoon with raiders and minnow come back wit tailor and trevally when used bait come back wit good flathead in the boat rough but fishing was awesome don't be scared to drop ur tyre pressures it will make life easy with the boat on I was as low as 11 psi so good luck and enjoy Fraser island

Thanks for the info guys. Good to see there are some fish getting around then can't wait. Got 15kg of pillies on salt all ready to go. I'll be getting little sleep as I will be chasing a Jew or two at night.

Michael