Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the story?

Whats the story?

I have just come back from the annual trip to Fraser Island and are wondering what the story is of the diesel engine (looks like a Gardner) in the surf just north of the Mahino. Did it come from a boat wreck or did someone lose a tourist bus?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Whats the story?

Did you try and start it?
    A bit of "Start ya bastard" and she may have gone.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Could be out of fuel if that don't work.

It's the new eco friendly engine that runs on salt water!!

So thats where me engin is thought I lost something back there

Can't be your engine I'm sure yours is on the Bruce hwy somewhere.

Just got back to my uncle reckons its a land cruiser because anything he sees like must be a Toyota he's got a f truck hoping to hear how he went today caravan and boat in tow hope he got home okay because he thinks his truck is invinsable a little bit of me hopes he got bogged he's got photos of me now snatching me out on the way home with the boat on last time was the other way round got photos now blockhead don't want to listen to any more stories babas or out they come

Quote Originally Posted by Beatsworkin2 View Post
    Just got back to my uncle reckons its a land cruiser because anything he sees like must be a Toyota he's got a f truck hoping to hear how he went today caravan and boat in tow hope he got home okay because he thinks his truck is invinsable a little bit of me hopes he got bogged he's got photos of me now snatching me out on the way home with the boat on last time was the other way round got photos now blockhead don't want to listen to any more stories babas or out they come
    What did you just say?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippidy View Post
    What did you just say?
    Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers Axl

This one time in English beatsworkin2 failed.

Windows has a language converter but even though i tried them all it didn't work, the closest I got was:
    Şimdi yanında devede kulak kalsa amcam geri a land cruiser gibi görüyor çünkü bir şey olmalıdır'a f forklift Toyota umut gitti nasıl duymak için bugün karavan ve römork tekne elde etti umut ev uygun çünkü düşündüğünü invinsable yaptığı kamyon, biraz umut ediyor beni çıkmaza sahip'in fotoğrafları beni şimdi beni vuruntuları yolu üzerindeki, tekneyle son kez ters fotoğraf var şimdi odun gibi dinlemek istemiyorsanız daha fazla hikaye: Herbalism alternatif veya bunların

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Windows has a language converter but even though i tried them all it didn't work, the closest I got was:
    Şimdi yanında devede kulak kalsa amcam geri a land cruiser gibi görüyor çünkü bir şey olmalıdır'a f forklift Toyota umut gitti nasıl duymak için bugün karavan ve römork tekne elde etti umut ev uygun çünkü düşündüğünü invinsable yaptığı kamyon, biraz umut ediyor beni çıkmaza sahip'in fotoğrafları beni şimdi beni vuruntuları yolu üzerindeki, tekneyle son kez ters fotoğraf var şimdi odun gibi dinlemek istemiyorsanız daha fazla hikaye: Herbalism alternatif veya bunların

That was easier to understand than what beatsworkin2 wrote.

I am into my third week working in the middle of Australia starting to get tied and cranky then this thread comes along.

It has given me the best laugh I have had in weeks thanks fella's.
    Cheers Axl

some Turk will probably get on and post that it is gibberish also

I know that what dignity wrote was about a Toyota forklift.
    What i don't know is what beatsworkin2 was on about.